Chic Villa with Vast Garden and Pool
Nestled in the beautiful suburban landscape of Modica, Villa Stilaro is a charming two-bedroom villa in the historically rich Province of Ragusa, a stone’s throw from the culture, cuisine and coastline for which Sicily has earnt its reputation!
As you arrive and enter through the majestic set of double gates you are welcomed by a huge parking area lined by interesting plants, trees and flowers. Entry to the villa brings you into the spacious kitchen, straight ahead. Modern, high-quality appliances ensure you can prepare everything from a light snack to a hearty feast, with a small breakfast table providing the first of three dining options in the property.
A set of patio doors open directly to the outdoor dining area and the garden. The main living area, slightly detached from the kitchen, has a set of comfortable sofas and chairs alongside a beautiful, brightly lit dining area. Large windows to one side and huge patio...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled in a sea of olive groves and vineyards, Villa Stilaro is ideally placed for those who enjoy the fresh air of the countryside, yet don’t want to be too far from the action. An array of charming bars and restaurants can be found in the exquisite city of Modica, just 3km away, while a fabulous beach awaits in Pozallo, 13km south. Thanks to a 1693 earthquake that flattened large parts of this Eastern section, and the ensuing creative rebuild, Sicily is famous for the architecture which spawned from this disaster, producing something that looks more like a film set than a functioning town! Nearby Syracuse, Ragusa and Catania exhibit this beautiful Sicilian Baroque style, and the baroque towns of the Noto Valley, including Ispica, Ragusa and Noto, and the picturesque beaches of Fontane Bianche and Spiaggia della Marchesa are just a short drive away. Further exciting day trips include visiting the fishing village of Marzamemi, exploring nearby sandy beaches and visiting the Vendicari nature reserve, known for its flamingos. Sicily is a diverse and beautiful island on the southern tip of Italy, famous for its exquisite wine and gastronomy (largely Mediterranean cuisine with strong hints of Arabic and Spanish influence), interesting architecture, and its picturesque rugged coastline. The island’s capital, Palermo, has a thriving nightlife and many wonderful opportunities for sightseeing. Catch a ferry across to Malta from the Pozzallo port, just 13km away, to explore another fabulous Mediterranean island!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €250 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 250kw. Additional usage 0.45€ per kw.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, with mid-week change for 2-week stays.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.