Fabulous 6-Bedroom Seafront Villa with Pool and Gardens
Villa La Luna holds a much desired position within the popular seaside resort of Fontane Bianche; here it enjoys a spectacular seafront position with beautiful views over the sparkling blue sea which can be enjoyed from the lovely gardens. There is much to see, do and explore in the surrounding area, being close to Syracuse itself, the charming towns of the Val di Noto as well as the nature reserves of Pantalica, Vendicari and Cassibile.
The stylish, one-of-a-kind villa has been thoughtfully designed, combining modern furnishings and amenities with traditional Sicilian style and elegance. Villa La Luna can comfortably accommodate up to twelve guests across six bright, spacious bedrooms. On the ground floor, is the main living accommodation comprising of a living room, dining room and fully-equipped modern kitchen as well as two of the bedrooms, one being a double which boasts an en-suite bathroom and a twin which can use the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Fontane Bianche is one of the most popular and best knows resorts in the region and Villa La Luna is right in the centre of the action with an enviable seafront location. The vibrant resort offers a range of restaurants, bars and clubs. Syracuse itself is less than half an hour away and with its rich Ancient Greek history is a must-visit.The closest airport, Catania, is conveniantly located under an hour away from the villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m. Late arrivals, if agreed, will be charged €50 (paid locally).
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, changed mid-week.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. Other durations on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : A maximum of two extra beds can be provided at an additional cost of €150 per bed per week, payable locally.
- Changeover day : Saturday from mid-June - end-August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately March to end-November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pets welcome? : Small pets are welcome on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : There are twelve air-conditioning units at this property.
- Other Ts and Cs : When minimum occupancy is booked, certain rooms may not be accessible (subject to owner's discretion) - best to enquire with us beforehand.
- Pool heating charge? : Included. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.