Sleek and Modern 3-Bedroom Countryside Villa with Pool
This sleek and modern three-bedroom villa exudes warmth and comfort and lies near the charming baroque town of Ragusa, on the Southern tip of Sicily.
The approach through luscious countryside brings you to a rustic, stone-wall surrounding the villa, in keeping with the harmonious, natural style which seeks to be at one with its rural environment. The entire property is set on one floor, and the open plan design across the living areas ensures a hugely social environment. The large lounge features a set of very comfortable, long sofas facing each other, perfect for a board game or drinks party, with the gorgeous wooden coffee table located between the two. There is also a large Satellite TV here for your entertainment. The fabulous modern kitchen includes everything you need for meal preparation, and with the lovely dining table adjacent, the chef need never be lonely!
Each of the three bedrooms enjoys a similarly modern design...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In the heart of rural Sicily, Ragusa is the perfect area to enjoy the local culture, history and archaeology, as well as local food and wine. Just a short drive away is the beautiful Donnafugata Castle, a fourteenth-century Medieval palace with a Neo-Classical and Neo-Gothic design, as well as the stunning Noto Valley’s quaint baroque towns. Be sure not to miss the many beaches of Punta Secca, Marina di Ragusa and Sampieri. For nature and archaeology lovers alike, there is the Cava d'Ispica a set of ancient cave dwellings and burial sites carved into the mountain-side, the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Syracuse and the Rocky Necropolis of Pantalica, and the stunning Vendicari Nature Reserve.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm (late arrivals from 9.00 to 23.45 pm €30 fee).
- Departure time : 10.00 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday from end-June to end-August, flexible during all other periods.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from end-June to end-August, 4 nights during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra bed €100 per week.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately beginning of April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.