Charming Villa with Large Gardens and Pool
Villa Giacomo holds a much-desired location within the beautiful region of Sicily, on the slopes of Mount Etna close to the village of Trecastagni where a range of helpful amenities can be found. The villa boasts plenty of character and charm while the large gardens give a sense of privacy and tranquillity. It is the perfect choice for families looking for a relaxing escape in a rural setting but with all the comforts and amenities of modern living.
The villa boasts lovely interiors with traditional Sicilian style and unique architectural details and decorations. A sense of character and warmth is created by the vaulted ceilings, terracotta floors, thick stone walls and colourful antique furniture. Villa Giacomo can comfortably accommodate up to ten guests across six spacious bedrooms. On the ground floor guests are greeted by the main living accommodation which comprises of a spacious living and dining area as well as a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Giacomo has a fantastic location in the heart of Sicily and makes a perfect base for those looking to explore the region. It is situated on the slopes of Mount Etna close to the village of Trecastagni where a range of helpful amenities can be found while Catania itself is just half an hour away. It makes an ideal villa for families looking to explore Mount Etna and the characterful hillside villages with their excellent food, wine and local traditions. The well-known towns of Acireale, Aci Trezza, Aci Castello, Catania, Taormina and Syracuse are all within easy reach. Catania–Fontanarossa Airport is conveniently located less than forty minutes away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable on arrival and to be returned in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : Between 5 and 9pm
- Departure time : Between 8 and 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price (electricity included up to 300 Kwh per week)
- Linen & towels included? : Yes included in rental price; bed linen changed once per week, bath towels changed twice per week
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Changeover day : Saturday only between 1/7 and the 25/8
- Tax : Tourist tax €1/night, up to max 7 nights, except children less 18 years