Fabulous Villa with Bay Views, Pool, and Terrace
Villa Gallodoro holds a fabulous location situated in one of Sicily’s most popular coastal spots close to the popular town of Taormina and the gorgeous beach at Letojanni, there is plenty to see, do and explore all just a short car journey away.
The luxurious villa boasts extravagant yet elegant interiors and furnishings and can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests across four beautiful, spacious bedrooms, each boasting en-suite bathroom and access to terrace. The accommodation is laid out over a main house and a joining annexe, in the house on the ground floor are two of the bedrooms, heading upstairs is the main living accommodation. This area comprises of a living room, a fully-equipped kitchen which comes complete with all necessary amenities as well as a further bedroom. The fourth and final bedroom can be found in the ground floor annexe, this would be perfect for a couple who wish for a little more privacy from...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Gallodoro has a fantastic location close to one of Sicily's most glamorous spots, Taormina. The town is just twenty minutes away from the villa and with its spectacular scenery, interesting medieval quarter and bustling boutiques along Corso Umberto I, it really is a must visit. Letojanni is just under half way between the villa and Taormina itself and offers a slower-paced relaxed feel with a gorgeous beach, excellent local cuisine and the main square, Piazza Durante makes a great spot to people watch while enjoying your morning cappuccino. Both Catania and Syracuse as well of the villages on the slopes of Mount Etna can all be easily reached.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure.
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 9 pm (from 9 pm - late arrival fee of €30).
- Departure time : 8 am to 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Security deposit :
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from beginning March to end-November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming. Jacuzzi is open all year round.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.