Elegant Single-Level 5-Bedroom Villa with Pool
<div>If you find your happiness where the sun shines, Villa Elorina could be your perfect holiday home.
Aside from the fact that it’s tucked away in the South-Eastern tip of Sicily, if you’re on a quest to find a beautiful outside space, this is it. A pretty pastel yellow villa set amidst bountiful citrus trees, manicured lawns with sun loungers and a delightful dining set-up await you. In the very centre of it all, an inviting swimming pool will keep the whole family entertained for hours.
All on one level, Villa Elorina is great if you are travelling with smaller children who aren’t quite ready to navigate stairs. This villa is made for easy living with an open plan living and dining area, that are perfect for keeping an eye on the kids while you cook up a fresh Italian feast, or socialise with friends.
Recently renovated, you’ll find the elegant rooms are delicately decorated with traditional...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>If you were cast away on an island, you may want that island to be Sicily, a beguiling place of contrasts. From bewitching Baroque hilltop towns to sun-blessed beaches, ancient Greek temples, Roman theatres, astounding food and an iconic volcano - it's certainly one of Italy's top draws. Here, in the south-east of Sicily you'll discover the most stunning examples of those Baroque cities. Enter Syracuse, home to one of the greatest ancient Greek theatres that's still in use today, a Roman amphitheatre, picturesque piazzas, sandy beaches and olive-green seas. Or, the beautiful town of Ragusa, renowned for its jaw-dropping buildings and wonderful Piazza Duomo, brimming with bars and restaurants (a few Michelin star ones at that). And then there's Modica. What can we say? Aside from its world renowned chocolate, the churches, palazzi and bewitching buildings that line the narrow streets of Upper and Lower parts of the city are joyous. Acireale, another Baroque town. Overlooking the Ionian Sea, its fascinating architecture, a world renowned carnival, historic churches and that fact it's near the magnificent Mount Etna - are real pulls. Sightseeing done, head for the beach. Crescent shaped sandy bays, rugged coastlines, rocky coves and long stretches of white sand await you - with enough water sports to keep the whole family entertained. Or you could enjoy an arancino or two; the local street food in Sicily is unsurpassing.</div> <div></div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, electricity and air-conditioning are included up to 300 Kwh per week. Excess charged extra, payable locally.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m. Late arrivals, if agreed, will be charged €30 (paid locally).
- Departure time : 8.00 a.m. - 10.00 a.m.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, with linen changed weekly and bath towels changed mid-week.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday in July and August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Internet access? : WI-FI internet access included.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, payable locally.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately end-March to mid-November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : This property features six split air-conditioning units only.