Elegant Single-Level 5-Bedroom Villa with Pool
Aside from the fact that it’s tucked away in the South-Eastern tip of Sicily, if you’re on a quest to find a beautiful outside space, this is it. A pretty pastel yellow villa set amidst bountiful citrus trees, manicured lawns with sun loungers and a delightful dining set-up await you. In the very centre of it all, an inviting swimming pool will keep the whole family entertained for hours.
All on one level, Villa Elorina is great if you are travelling with smaller children who aren’t quite ready to navigate stairs. This villa is made for easy living with an open plan living and dining area, that are perfect for keeping an eye on the kids while you cook up a fresh Italian feast, or socialise with friends.
Recently renovated, you’ll find the elegant rooms are delicately decorated with traditional wood...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, up to 300 Kwh per week. Air conditioning included up to 300 Kwh.
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 9 pm. Late arrivals allowed only untill 12 am and subject to a €30 fee, payable locally.
- Departure time : 8 am to 10 am.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, with linen changed weekly and bath towels changed mid-week.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday from end-June to end-August, flexible during the rest of the year.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Internet access? : WI-FI connection included.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Heating costs included? : No, charged on consumption.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately end-March to mid-November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.