Chic 5-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool and Tennis Court
Villa Eldina is a stunning, sleek and contemporary single storey villa, set in an extensive gated estate and tranquil location on the southern Sicilian coast. Its interiors offer fresh simplicity within a chic and neutral aesthetic, while every little detail and comfort has been carefully thought of. Set in expansive and impeccably maintained grounds, with a wonderful private pool, both indoor and outdoor living are second to none.
This home offers a chic and fresh family space, or for a group of adults, ideally located close to the beaches and bustling town life of Ispica - while being in an authentically rural hilltop spot. There are farmhouse characteristics internally, such as the exposed brick fireplace and exposed temper beams - while being of designer level interiors. Luxurious, yet homely, the lateral layout creates a very family friendly space, while being of top spec design-wise - ‘accessible luxury’ is the tone of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Eldina is set in a rural hilltop spot, surrounded by an extensive fruit, wine and olive growing estate, yet is a matter of moments from Ispica. Ispica is a hill town in the south-eastern corner of the island of Sicily, which is renowned for its prehistoric caves as well as the nearby coastal resorts such as Santa Maria del Focallo and Ciriga. The region is rich with history and although it's quite popular with tourists, it is still represents authentic Sicilian living. Rich in architectural interest, Ispica also boasts the gothic style palace, Bruno Palace; there are several other palaces in Ispica, all built after the notable earthquake; from the first half of the eighteenth century is the Favi Palace, which was damaged in the earthquake of 1727, and the Alfieri Gambuzza Palace, with some frescos by Francesco Sozzi. Ispica is well known for its extensive prehistoric monuments, which are the main attraction to the region; rich in wonderful churches as well as stunning local beaches, visitors will not be short of options for days out. Amongst the most attractive beaches would be Spiaggia di Santa Maria del Focallo (miles of soft sand and shallow waters ideal for children) and Spiaggia di Punta Cirica. Visitors will above all delight in the fact that southern Sicily is relatively undiscovered - yet is full of characterful villages, rugged coastline and a wealth of opportunity for archaeology enthusiasts! The valley of the temples is one of seven UNESCO world heritage sites; it is also the world’s largest archaeological site and provides a fascinating insight to the island’s past. The site’s seven Doric temples are the core attractions, with the Temple of Concordia one of the most memorable attractions. When visitors tire of historical discovery, the wonderful, charming spa town of Sciacca is well worth a visit - it offers a colourful and picturesque cityscape, as well as ample tranquil spots for delicious, fresh seafood or a massage or beauty treatment. The ’Turkish steps” are known locally as the Scala dei Turchi - these comprise a collection of sandy beaches that sit around a striking, rocky cliff famed for its eye-catching white colour. An ideal spot for a few people watching, or to while away a bit of time pre or post dinner as the locals promenade in the cooler evening air.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €250 payable in cash, upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price (up to 250kw, 0.45€ per kWh thereafter)
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Tourist Tax not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :