Bespoke Estate Home with Full Butler’s Kitchen in Cayman Kai
This remarkable Cayman Kai villa near Rum Point boasts 9,000 square feet of modern Balinese style luxury – a private compound that feels like your own boutique resort, only steps away from idyllic Starfish Point. Escape to barefoot luxury in this new seven-bedroom, 6.5-bath, estate home where gentle sea breezes and toes in the sand replace frazzled mornings and traffic jams.
In true luxury Cayman villas tradition, this property has been built to suit parties of all shapes and sizes, including large families who desire room to spread out while still being able to gather together. A custom kids’ bunkroom, custom built-in furniture and a full butler’s kitchen are just a few of the many unique features of this bespoke villa where every detail has been meticulously designed.
Set on a nature preserve that is home to a plethora of sea life, explore the private, child-friendly beach and gentle Caribbean waters by kayak,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.