Magnificent Historical Palazzo with Waterfront Deck in Castello Orientale
Set in the historical Castello Orientale area of Venice, this canal-side, four-story palazzo has a private deck on the lagoon. Dating back to the beginning of the 15th century, the residence has been completely refurbished, in a very contemporary style, by its current owners. In addition to the stunning views, the palazzo offers to its guests both historical treasures, in its architectural structure, and all modern amenities, including a private elevator.
Ideal for large groups, the seven-bedroom residence boasts a 150-square-foot roof terrace, perfect for enjoying the amazing views of Venice, while relaxing with drinks. It also has a small garden and another large terrace for alfresco dining.
Just a short walk from the bustling Piazza San Marco, this palazzo is in a hidden and largely undiscovered area revealing local life of Venice, far from the touristy parts of the city. There are three vaporetto (public...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.