Luminous, Open Concept Home in City Center
This extraordinary suite boasts a luminous, open concept living area with polished natural stone floors, a fully-appointed kitchen with wide island and dishwasher, a sleek granite wet bar with wine cooler and a private rooftop. From the ornately-carved furniture pieces, to the rare light fixtures and fascinating artwork, the impressive details in this 2 bedroom condo present an irresistible wow-factor.
Bedroom 1 features a king bed amongst crisp white walls speckled with vibrant, tropical prints and a gorgeous 3 piece en-suite. In the master is a luxurious king bed enveloped in luxurious linens, a flat screen TV as well as an en-suite showcasing double, hand painted, ceramic basins and a deep, jetted tub. A winding staircase leads to your own rooftop with its enchanting city views, cool tropical breezes and wet bar with grill and mini-fridge. The serene lounge and dining areas are engulfed in colorful, fragrant bougainvillea...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Occupancy Limits must not exceed Maximum occupancy levels as defined.
- Community Rules are strictly enforced, specifically in regards to Quiet Hours.
- Any proper specific Rules will be defined in the property description.