Delightful 3BR Detached Home with Private Beach Club
This home is a fully detached, single level three bedroom home located in KaMilo at Mauna Lani. We have taken our collective experiences traveling the world and sought to create a vacation home that we can share with you and that will set your new standard for excellence as well. We love to share our tips and advice for great things to do and see.
Our guests have truly appreciated our philosophy and approach of equipping all our homes the same way they would want to see their home equipped. (This is not your typical vacation rental). Whether it be the super comfy high-end mattresses, linens, furniture, an extremely well-stocked kitchen or the large collection of beach equipment and bikes, this home has what you want for your stay.
❤️ Woven fabric vaulted ceiling, with a 15-foot wall of windows ❤️
Fast WiFi with great coverage included!
We love friends & families!
Big Island is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Access to community facilities
Pool: Community Access
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Guests are required to complete a signed vacation home use agreement
- · Check in time: 3pm. Check out time: 10am
- · Smoking is not permitted on property, lanais or within 30 feet of any structure
- · No pets are allowed on property except service animals
- · Maximum vehicles: 2 (must be parked in garage)
- must not overhang into street, on grass/lawns or other homes driveways or sideways.
- · Community Quiet Hours: 8pm - 8am
- · No loud music or noise beyond so as not to disturb neighbors
- · No firearms or weapons permitted on property
- · No illegal substances or activities on property or in community
- · No commercial activities on property or in community
- · No heavy fragrances or scents
- · Do not rearrange furniture and electronics
- · No not use any cleaning products other than what is provided
- · Security Damage Deposit required
- · Primary renter must be 25 years old
- · No drones permitted in community or on/over property
- · No glass near pools.
- · All posted community rules including for fitness and pool must be adhered to
- · Hazardous or flammable materials, including candles or fireworks are prohibited on property and in communities
- · Pool alarms are required by law and must not be tampered with
- · Towels are not to be hung from fences or railings (lanai/patios). Bikes and beach gear are to be kept in garage and not on lawns
- · Must not exceed maximum occupancy of home.
- · No events without written permission
- · Home equipped with shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, dishwasher detergent, laundry soap, dryer sheets, garbage bags, foil/cling, zip lock bag, spices, olive oil/balsamic vinegar, teas , popcorn, and starter pure Kona Coffee with creamers and sugar.
- · Home equipped with 3 rolls toilet paper per bathroom, facial tissues plus 2 rolls paper towels. Guests responsible for extra paper products beyond starter.