Serene KaMilo 4BR Home, Walk to Pauoa Beach
This KaMilo four bedroom home is one of the closest to walk to the beach, shops and restaurants. This home provides a perfect setting for your Hawaii getaway and is well suited for large groups of up to ten people.
❤️ Access to one of the best pool and fitness complexes on the Kohala Coast as well as the Mauna Lani Private Beach Club. ❤️
Fast WiFi with great coverage included!
We love friends & families
Big Island is such a wonderful place to spend with your friends and family, children and grandchildren. Vacations create such wonderful memories; our hope is this trip will be one of your fondest family memories and that you’ll return year after year.
This four bedroom home is fully furnished with two Master Suites, each with a private ensuite, and King size bed. The third bedroom is furnished with two queen beds, and the fourth bedroom with one King.
The airy open...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Guests are required to complete a signed vacation home use agreement
- · Check in time: 3pm. Check out time: 10am
- · Smoking is not permitted on property, lanais or within 30 feet of any structure
- · No pets are allowed on property except service animals
- · Maximum vehicles: 3 (must be parked in driveway or garage)
- must not overhang into street, on grass/lawns or other homes driveways.
- · Community Quiet Hours: 8pm - 8am
- · No loud music or noise beyond so as not to disturb neighbors
- · No firearms or weapons permitted on property
- · No illegal substances or activities on property or in community
- · No commercial activities on property or in community
- · No heavy fragrances or scents
- · Do not rearrange furniture and electronics
- · No not use any cleaning products other than what is provided
- · Security Damage Deposit required
- · Primary renter must be 25 years old
- · No drones permitted in community or on/over property
- · No glass near pools.
- · All posted community rules including for fitness and pool must be adhered to
- · Hazardous or flammable materials, including candles or fireworks are prohibited on property and in communities
- · Pool alarms are required by law and must not be tampered with
- · Towels are not to be hung from fences or railings (lanai/patios). Bikes and beach gear are to be kept in garage and not on lawns
- · Must not exceed maximum occupancy of home.
- · No events without written permission
- · Home equipped with shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, dishwasher detergent, laundry soap, dryer sheets, garbage bags, foil/cling, zip lock bag, spices, olive oil/balsamic vinegar, teas , popcorn, and starter pure Kona Coffee with creamers and sugar.
- · Home equipped with 3 rolls toilet paper per bathroom, facial tissues plus 2 rolls paper towels. Guests responsible for extra paper products beyond starter.