Empire Ave - Chartreuse
Welcome to Chartreuse!
Escape to this vibrant ski-chalet and get ready for memories of a lifetime. Located right on the edge of the mountain, this home features both modern interiors and cozy cabin decor. An open-floor plan, spacious back patio with hot tub, and front balcony with views of the sunset make it the perfect Park City escape. The clean-lined kitchen with teal blue marble and floating staircase elevate every surface. Whether you’re looking to spend time on the slopes, inside with family, or out on lively Main Street, this chartreuse green cabin provides the perfect home base for cherished memories with your friends and loved ones. Park City, Utah’s most famous ski town, offers big adventure within a small, charming community. Winter sports enthusiasts flock here for great powder, while the The Sundance Film Festival in January attracts industry names and fans of indie cinema. What sets Park City apart from other...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.
- Unfortunately, pets are strictly not permitted at this property.
- This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib available. A high chair can be provided upon request with at least 24hrs advanced notice. Just ask and we are happy to accommodate you and your little ones!
- Thank you for not smoking. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.