Modern and Stylish Villa with Expanisve Views and Pool
Casa Victoria is a modern and stylish villa in Sicily with expansive views to the bay of Palermo. Relax in a beautiful landscape, swim in a superb 12-metre pool and then freshen up with an outdoor shower. You’re also only a short drive from sandy beaches and the historic town of Cefalu.
This sleek and chic villa is split over 3 floors with stunning views from every room, including the sitting room/dining room, which has floor-to-ceiling glass walls, and the fully equipped modern kitchen. With four bedrooms, three luxurious bathrooms and air conditioning throughout, 8 guests can holiday in comfort. Sip a cocktail before dinner on the large top-floor balcony, and enjoy Wi-Fi access to keep up with the news from home.
Casa Victoria is close to the shops and facilities at Lascari (3km) and the mountain town of Gratteri (10km), gateway to the Madonie National Park’s beautiful walks and mountain scenery. Visit Cefalu (12km)...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just over one hour's drive east of Palermo, sitting serenely between its natural bay and the towering rocky granite mass of La Rocca, is Cefalù. Cefalù is one of the Mediterranean's undiscovered jewels, the epitome of picturesque grandeur. Cefalù has a beach, winding and narrow medieval streets, and delightful restaurants overlooking a rocky coast. Everything is under the ever-present gaze of the Norman-Arab-Byzantine cathedral, one of the greatest churches of southern Europe. Nestled between the Madonie Mountains and the sea, Cefalù's mountain boasts the ruins of a large fortress and an ancient Sicanian-Greek temple. The view from the summit is inspiring. Cefalù has a long and lovely beach with clean, golden sand, without doubt one of the best in Sicily. It is very easy to get to, just a short walk from the main road leading through town. It gets very crowded in the summer months, but not quite to the same extent as the beaches near Taormina. Public showers are available on the western side of the beach. Il Duomo, the cathedral built by the Norman King Roger II circa1131, is the dominant structure in the town. Its two towers rise up well above the rest of the buildings. The exterior is well preserved, while the interior has been restored several times throughout the centuries. It is more Gothic and Romanesque than Byzantine in character but still has impressive mosaics. A much more strenuous, yet rewarding, exercise is to climb up to the summit of the promontory above the town. It is steep, and it takes a good half hour, but the views of the coast and the sea from there are impressive. The walk will also take you to the ruins of an old fortress and temple devoted to the goddess Diana from the fifth century BC. The Mandralisca Museum was founded by a local art collector who bequeathed his art treasures and extensive library to the town. It houses the Portrait of Unknown by Antonello da Messina, an extensive collection of shells, and a variety of objet d'art, among which is a Chinese puzzle in ivory. The beach and the sea offer excellent opportunities for sunbathing, swimming and other water activities to keep families happy. There are pedal boats for hire at the beach in Ogliastrillo, west of Cefalù. Fishing is available everywhere. Walking in the hills to the south of town is another popular activity, and there are several gentle routes that can be enjoyed by kids. Directly south of Cefalù is the wonderful Madonie National Park with its charming villages and towns, such as Castelbuono, its delightful scenery, its impressive mountains and some wonderful walking. It is no coincidence then that after Taormina and Palermo, Cefalù is probably the most popular tourist town in Sicily, offering something for everyone.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season. Flexible during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during high season, 5 nights during all other periods.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.