Unique, Rustic Villa with Exquisite views and Pool
High up in the rolling hills of Syracuse province, Cassa Marzamemi is a unique country villa near the baroque masterpiece of Noto town.
Built with pale, local stone and traditionally styled, the villa sits in an entirely peaceful and rural location about 7km from the centre of Noto. Entering the villa, you are met with the spacious living area, with a rustic interior wall at the far end, upon which a TV is mounted. A sofa and two comfortable chairs sit in front of the television, overlooking the fabulous balcony space featuring further chairs and a coffee table.
The views from the balcony are exquisite, taking in acres of olive groves and vineyards, as far as the eye can see. Also within the living area is around a marble table for up to six guests. A small kitchen meets the residing area in open plan design, creating an amicable atmosphere and allowing a conversation to flow freely between the spaces....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled in a vast panorama of olive groves and vineyards on a hillside overlooking miles of green fields which stretch to right to the coast, Cassa Marzamemi is ideally placed for those who enjoy the fresh air and calm of the countryside, yet don’t want to be too far from the action. An array of nice bars and restaurants can be found in the beautiful city of Noto, 7km away, while a fabulous beach awaits in Vendicari, 8km eastwards. Thanks to a 1693 earthquake that flattened large parts of this Eastern section, and the ensuing creative rebuild, Sicily is famous for the architecture which spawned from this disaster, producing something that looks more like a film set than a functioning town! Nearby Syracuse, Ragusa and Catania exhibit this beautiful Sicilian Baroque style, and the baroque towns of the Noto Valley, including Ispica and Noto, and the picturesque beaches of Fontane Bianche and Spiaggia della Marchesa, are just a short drive away. Further exciting day trips include visiting the fishing village of Marzamemi and visiting the Vendicari nature reserve, known for its flamingos. Sicily is a diverse and beautiful island on the southern tip of Italy famous for its exquisite wine and gastronomy (mainly Mediterranean cuisine with strong hints of Arabic and Spanish influence), interesting architecture, and its picturesque rugged coastline. The island’s capital, Palermo, has a thriving nightlife and excellent opportunities for sightseeing.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card as a pre-authorisation before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season. All other changeover days on request in other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in high season, 5 nights during the rest of the year.