Gorgeous Multi-Level, 5-Bedroom Villa with Sea Views
Magnificently located on the hilltops of northern Sicily, overlooking the town of Cefalu and the surrounding mountains, Casa Bella Vista is a modern, five-bedroom, multi-level villa perfect for family or friends looking to enjoy the fine weather, enchanting coastline and delicious cuisine.
On the ground floor, the spacious kitchen/dining room has a large oven and stove and a double sink, plus includes a dining table for eight, one of two dining options in the villa. A sofa at one end is surrounded by windows on all sides, allowing you to enjoy the view from every angle, without even stepping outside! A set of patio doors brings you to the large terrace outside, with a layered garden extending both up and down the exterior stairs.
Two of the elegant bedrooms are located on the same floor as the kitchen and lower terrace, while three more bedrooms are up a set of interior stairs, on the same floor as the spacious...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Set amid the tranquil countryside of northern Sicily, Casa Bella Vista is a delightful modern villa near to the beautiful coastal town of Cefalu. Enveloped in vineyards and rolling hills with a truly picturesque coastline, this particular part of Sicily is ideal for anyone looking for a rural retreat with great proximity to local amenities and activities, with so many towns and interesting sites nearby. With breathtaking views of the fabulous Cefalu town stretching into the deep blue of the Mediterranean, the villa is in a fabulously unique setting, nearby to all kinds of nature reserves, beaches, archaeological sites and all manner of monuments and churches with historical significance. A little further afield, the fabulous parks of Nebrodi and Madonie are interesting areas of wildlife, medieval villages and beautiful scenery, with plenty to discover in a day trip! The nearest airport, in Palermo, is just over an hour's s drive away. Sicily is a diverse and beautiful island on the southern tip of Italy famous for its exquisite wine and gastronomy (largely Mediterranean cuisine with strong hints of Arabic and Spanish influence), interesting architecture, and its picturesque rugged coastline.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 covered by credit card pre-authorization 2 weeks prior to arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in high season, 5 nights during the rest of the year