Modern 3-Bedroom Hilltop Villa with Infinity Pool
Just an hour to the nearest airport, and with Cisternino only a short drive away, Villa de Vecchi is perfectly placed for exploring the delights of Puglia. This super-stylish, private villa and pool accommodates six guests and provides sublime views of the Valle d’Itria.
The modernistic lines of Villa de Vecchi are softened by the bright pops of colour from bold art and trendy furniture throughout. This fabulous villa is an architectural delight, and every effort has been made by the owners to inject quality and design into your holiday experience. Your accommodation is arranged over a split-level single storey, which runs flush with the outside terrace and pool deck.
There are three beautiful bedrooms, including a master-suite with king-size bed, a double and a twin room. Amazingly, all are en-suite. The lounge is contemporary, welcoming and features more than enough seating for relaxing with friends and family. Your kitchen...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Set in the picturesque Valle d’Itria, in the heart of Puglia, Villa de Vecchi is a fabulous base for escaping life at home and exploring this beautiful corner of Italy. Cisternino is your nearest town at just a few kilometres away, and as well as all the essential amenities you might need on holiday, it boasts an historic centre, array of boutique shops and mouth-watering choice of restaurants. Characterised by the traditional Puglian houses, this is the best place for seeing trulli and their charming, conical roofs. If you fancy a spot of lunch, head for Piazza Vittorio Emanuele and sample some freshly roasted or grilled meats at a macelleria. These Italian butchers-come-cafés are a great way to sample local delicacies. For a day at the coast, travel east about half an hour and choose from a string of sandy beaches, rocky coves and pretty, seaside towns and villages. The waters of the Adriatic are crystal-clear and ideal for snorkelling, especially off the beaches along Torre Guaceto, about twenty minutes from Brindisi’s bustling port. This area is also a protected marine reserve. The largest of the white hilltop towns is Martina Franca. A twenty-minute drive from Villa de Vecchi, its history dates back hundreds of years, as witnessed in the impressive collection of buildings worthy of a visit. Castello degli Orsini was built in the 1600s by rich nobility, as was Palazzo Ducale and Basilica di San Martino. When your legs are tired of walking, pull up a chair at a piazza café, and watch the Italian world of today go by. Before returning to the tranquillity at Villa de Vecchi and that fabulous outdoor kitchen, stock up on olives, Primitivo wine, capocollo ham and burratina cheese; all locally produced and delicious. Buon appetito!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid locally on arrival in cash
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 8 pm (arrivals outside of these hours is subjected to a chage of €50-80)
- Departure time : 8 am to 10 am (departures outside these hours is subjected to a charge of €50)
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included