Traditional 6-Bedroom Puglia Villa with Pool
Originally a Masseria, a fortified farmhouse typical of the Puglia region, Villa Ciottolo has been immaculately transformed into a resort-style holiday retreat. It was once a luxury boutique hotel and now offers guests the combination of the privacy of a villa holiday while also still offering hotel-like services should the guests so choose to use them.
Surrounded by olive groves and gardens in a secluded area just outside the culinary town of Ceglie Messapica, the villa offers complete privacy for a group of up to eighteen.
Six bedrooms with en suite bathrooms are distributed throughout the main building, adjacent trullo built with authentic stones and poolside farmhouse conversion annexe.
Ample sunlight will surely draw guests to the expansive sunbathing area with plush sofas and a large pool. It’s a great spot for alfresco dining too. There is no better way to end the day than with a quiet drink on the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Your stay will be highlighted by the discovery of several neighboring historical cities. Martina Franca, Alberobello, Ostuni, Cisternino are all about a 20 minute drive away. The white sandy beaches of the two seas of Apulia are within driving distance.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 9.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, and mid-week change of linen for stays longer than a week.
- Pets welcome? : Small pets are welcome on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pool heating charge? : No
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Security deposit :
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations are on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and celebrations are permitted on request. Please note stag/hen parties are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that only owner approved external staff will be allowed access to the premises.
- Other Ts and Cs : This property sleeps 12 guests comfortably, whilst a further 6 guests may be accommodated in sofa beds. Please see the 'Features' tab for full details.
- Other Ts and Cs : When minimum occupancy is booked, certain rooms may not be accessible (subject to owner's discretion) - best to enquire with us beforehand