Charming Countryside Villa with Pool and Whirpool
This 18th century Salento villa located in Lecce’s Alliste has been repurposed into two light an airy parts complete with a well sized private pool. Set in a location rich in olive trees and Apulian trees at the highest point on the hill, Villa Cellina offers breathtaking views and a local landscape filled with rich, fruitful foliage and plant life.
The first part of this villa welcomes you straight into the living space that boasts a sofa bed, kitchen area, along with two bedrooms, one with an en-suite, plus a further separate bathroom with shower. The second part of the villa is complete with a second kitchen, a spacious dining area, plus three double bedrooms, two with en-suites, one of which has a double sofa bed inside.
Traditional Salento stone walls are featured throughout, as well as there being outdoor dining areas for both split units of Villa Cellina, tastefully equipped with wooden tables and seating...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Lecce serves as Italy’s southeastern train line terminal, with easy access to and from Rome, Pisa and Florence, making it easy for you to make a day of exploring Italy’s famous towns. Alliste itself, where the villa is, boasts a rich culinary and ancient architecture culture, with much to see, do, taste and experience. The Chiesa di San Giuseppe is a must-see, boasting one of a kind artworks inside that will leave you awestruck. Shops, cafes, restaurants and pizza are all within proximity to the villa, while the coastal villages of Capilungo and Posto Rosso are also nearby and well worth a visit if you are after beach time bliss. If you are visiting towards the end of October, you might be lucky enough to catch Allister's three-day patron festival that features colourful lights, bands, concerts and a wealth of authentic Puglian food. History buffs that want to roll their architecture and fitness fix into one might be interested in hiking up to the 10th-century chapel, The Madonna dell'Alto Mare which is located on the highest point just outside the town and doesn’t disappoint once you make it up there. Only a few miles away, Hamlet of Feline is an ancient town boasting almost untouched old world Puglian charm, the Baron’s Palace serving as one of its standout landmarks. You’ll find undisturbed coastal bliss all over Alliste, with an almost untouched waterline and beach areas for taking in the breathtaking surrounding views and alluring blue waters.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5 pm - 8 pm.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €200 per week will apply (paid locally).
- Changeover day : Any (Saturday only in August)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €100, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Up to 2 additional guest, 300€ per stay.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights from January to beginning of June and from end-August to December. 4 nights from mid-June to end-June. 5 nights from end-June to mid-July. 7 nights from mid-July to end-August.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately mid-April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.