Uniquely Charming Villa and Blissful Surroundings
Surrounded by olive trees in the Salento countryside, this Italian gem oozes old-school wonder with its ancient stone walls and blissful surrounding landscape, having undergone a luxury renovation that’s sewn in modern amenities and brought it into the 21st century.
Set across two floors as well as an optional annexe, Villa Torre Blu boasts a light and airy living and dining area upon entrance, along with an Ultra HD TV entertainment system for nights spent cosying up and enjoying film marathons. Along the corridor, there’s a shower room and kitchenette complete with all the essentials such as a coffee maker, microwave, a 4-burner stove, electric oven, cutlery, crockery and pots, leaving nothing to be desired by those who like to whip up a culinary storm.
You’ll find the utility room next to the kitchen containing the washing machine, dishwasher and a fridge freezer, keeping these large appliances out the way but...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Salento is just 18km from the coastal town of Gallipoli with the heavenly Aegean Sea to the west, only accessible via boat or a mystical 16th-century bridge, surrounded by great, crashing blue waters on all sides. Having retained its retro feel so well, you’ll feel as if you’ve flown back in time to the mid-sixties, with old winding streets, nooks and crannies, plus quaint hand painted shop fronts, many with gorgeous wines, taralli, cheeses and other local produce for sale that just screams old school coastal Puglia. When in Gallipoli, most wouldn’t want to miss the chance to explore its old quarter to get their dose of the oldest architecture in the area, and of course, the opportunity to sample more than one of Gallipoli’s fabulous old-school coffee shops. Birthed in the 13th century, Castello Angioino di Gallipoli is the standout landmark of the town, its defensive walls still standing strong after it was originally built as a means to resist foreign attacks. It now serves locals and holidaymakers as a cultural centre. The Spiaggia della Purita beach is also a must visit, being one of the best spots in the town for drinking in Gallipoli’s glorious sunsets. Staying true to the meaning of its name - ‘beautiful city’ - and living up to its reputation metaphorically as the City of Poetry, Gallipoli won’t disappoint. Salento’s principal city Lecce is also not one to miss out on your itinerary when in Salento. Easily accessible by train as the southeastern terminal for Italy’s railway line, it’s easily accessible and is the perfect base from which to spring off to other parts of Salento and its neighbouring regions seamlessly. The birthing ground of the Barocco Leccese architecture movement, everywhere you look you’ll find the most spellbinding buildings. If you can’t get enough of blissful coastal life, be sure to check out the lovely town of Otranto, which is also home to a magnificent 11th-century gothic cathedral, complete with intricate mosaics and a chapel of skulls!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- > If not included, how much to hire? : Pool towels available at an extra cost
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €300 per pet per week (payable locally).
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season. Flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3, 4, 5 or 7 nights depending on season.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool towels included? : No, they are available at an extra cost, payable locally.
- Other Ts and Cs : The 9-person price includes the villa only (the annexe is closed). The 13-person also includes the 2-bedroom annexe. Please note the annexe is simpler in style compared to the villa.