Elegant Home with Pool Table & Private Pool near Disney
ENCORE RESORT AT REUNION VACATION HOMES
Encore Resort at Reunion is the perfect getaway for your visit to Orlando.
Our Brand Mission is to develop vacation destinations that bring families, friends and colleagues together to create lasting memories. Encore combines the comforts of home with the services and amenities of an exclusive resort. The homes range from 4 to 13 bedrooms and are consistently decorated and equipped to meet all your needs. If you are looking for an elevated experience, our Elite vacation rentals offer either game rooms or theaters, larger pools and backyards, and have more indoor and outdoor seating areas for larger groups. This is just the start of the incredible experiences waiting for you at Encore Resort at Reunion. We look forward to seeing you soon!
LOCATION and KEY RESORT FEATURES
Minutes from Disney
•Complimentary Transportation to Disney, Universal and SeaWorld
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Business Facilities: Meeting Rooms
Business Facilities: Business Center
Pets Allowed On Request
Air Conditioning: Central
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- OCCUPANCY: The contracting guest must be at 21 years of age or older and occupy the property for the entire length of stay. PAYMENT AND CHECK-IN: The guest will be required to provide a valid government issued photo ID and matching credit card upon check-in. Please note that the credit card provided will be pre-authorized for $250 to cover any incidental charges. Check-in is at 4 pm and check-out is at 10 am. Additional charges may apply for early arrivals or late departures. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum occupancy is two (2) per bedroom plus two (2) additional guests. PARKING: Parking is only permitted in the home's garage or driveway. Parking along the side of the street or on the pavement or sidewalk is strictly prohibited. AIR CONDITIONING: Air conditioning must not be set below 70° or heat set above 78° and the fan setting should not be changed from Auto. SMOKING: Margaritaville Resort Orlando is a smoke-free property. Smoking anywhere on resort premises is prohibited. PETS: Well-mannered dogs 30 lbs. or less are welcome for a pet fee of $40 per night per dog as well as a refundable $250 deposit per dog per stay. A maximum of two dogs is allowed in a home. Accommodation type and location restrictions may apply. Dogs must be leashed when outside of the home or fenced yard and should never be left unattended. The guest must seek approval to bring a pet(s) prior to arrival. Inquiries may be made by phone to 1-407-635-8525. A $75 penalty charge will be applied every day an unauthorized pet occupies a home. The guest is responsible for any property damages caused by their dogs. Certified service dogs are welcome at the property and are not subject to the aforementioned policies and restrictions.