Charming Home with Private Pool near Disney
ENCORE RESORT AT REUNION VACATION HOMES
Encore Resort at Reunion is the perfect getaway for your visit to Orlando.
Our Brand Mission is to develop vacation destinations that bring families, friends and colleagues together to create lasting memories. Encore combines the comforts of home with the services and amenities of an exclusive resort. The homes range from 4 to 13 bedrooms and are consistently decorated and equipped to meet all your needs. If you are looking for an elevated experience, our Elite vacation rentals offer either game rooms or theaters, larger pools and backyards, and have more indoor and outdoor seating areas for larger groups. This is just the start of the incredible experiences waiting for you at Encore Resort at Reunion. We look forward to seeing you soon!
LOCATION and KEY RESORT FEATURES
Minutes from Disney
•Complimentary Transportation to Disney, Universal and SeaWorld
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Business Facilities: Meeting Rooms
Business Facilities: Business Center
Pets Allowed On Request
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- OCCUPANCY: The Contracting Guest listed on the reservation must be at least 21 years old, occupy the rental property for the entire length of stay and comply with the occupancy terms herein.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Two (2) per bedroom + Two (2) additional guests
- PAYMENT and CHECK IN: The Contracting Guest must present a valid government issued photo ID and matching credit card upon check-in. Please note that the credit card provided will be pre-authorized for $250 to cover any incidental charges. Check-in time is 4 pm and check-out time is 10 am; additional charges may apply for early arrival or late departure.
- PARKING: Guests and visitors are only permitted to park in the garage or driveway of the home per the community bi-laws. Parking along the side of the street or on the pavement or sidewalk is strictly prohibited. Branded commercial vehicles and recreational vehicles, trailers, boats are not allowed to be parked in front of the homes. Overflow parking is available on site for these types of vehicles.
- KEYS AND LOCKS: The Management Company will provide door codes to Guests which will expire upon departure in accordance with the checkout procedures.
- AIR CONDITIONING: Air conditioning must not be set below 70° or heat set above 78° and the fan setting should not be changed from Auto.
- SMOKING: Smoking is prohibited in the Homes.
- PETS: Encore Resort at Reunion welcomes well-mannered dogs 30 lbs. or less. Guests bringing dogs will be charged as $40 per night per dog as well as a refundable $250 deposit per dog for their stay. A maximum of two dogs per Home is permitted. Accommodation type and location restrictions may apply. Dogs must be on a leash when outside the property or fenced yard. Dogs should not be left in a Home unattended. The guest must seek approval to bring a pet(s) prior to arrival. Inquiries may be made by phone to 407-635-8525. A $75 penalty charge will be applied every day an unauthorized pet occupies a home. Guests will be responsible for any property damage inadvertently caused by their dogs.
- Certified service dogs are welcome at the property and are not subject to the policies and restrictions described above.
- HEALTH CONCERNS: Florida wildlife may pose a danger to you. Approach all outdoor areas with caution. The Property has been inspected to ensure no bed bugs are present. If found during the Rental Period, their presence shall be presumed to have been caused by The Guest, who will in turn be responsible for the cost of treatment in accordance with the terms of this agreement, unless the Guest provides clear and convincing proof otherwise. The Guest may be placed in an alternative property if available.
- WASTE PICK-UP AND REMOVAL: Guest should place all bagged trash on the property into the bins/containers along the side of the home, throughout the duration of stay and leave the bins on the side of the home for designated pickup. A $25.00 fee will be charged for any un-bagged trash left in the containers.
- POOL SAFETY: Do not run, dive, or allow children in the pool area without supervision, regardless of age. Be sure to use safety netting, pool alarms, keep doors closed & locked, and report any safety concerns immediately to The Management Company.
- THE MANAGEMENT COMPANY’S ACCESS TO THE PREMISES: The Management Company may enter the Premises as reasonably necessary for protection or inspection; for repairs or other services, or for any other emergency and with such notice as The Management Company, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
- SAFE USE OF THE PREMISES: The Guest shall use the Premises and shall comply with all laws and rules affecting it. No fireworks, open flames, or inherently dangerous activities are permitted. Do not take any furniture outside. Do not tamper with any alarms or smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm. Do not disturb the quiet enjoyment of your neighbors.
- RISK OF LOSS/INSURANCE: The Management Company and The Guest shall each be responsible for loss, damage, or injury caused by its own negligence or willful conduct. Each party must carry insurance. The Management Company is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLEASES: The Guest may not assign this Agreement or sublease The Property
- CLEANLINESS, MAINTENANCE, AND REPAIRS: The Property will be inspected prior to The Rental Period to ensure that there is no need for maintenance or repairs. Guest must report any deficiencies in the accommodation within 24 hours of arrival. A report can be made via phone or email, prior to guest departure. Responses shall be made in a timeframe and to the degree deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of The Management Company, absent negligence on the part of The Management Company, faulty equipment, appliances, or services; bugs inside The Property; construction noise, a warm refrigerator, or inclement weather, and other similar complaints do not constitute breach of contract. Additional housekeeping service is available upon request. Upon departure, you must wash the dishes, place garbage in receptacles for pickup and place bed linens in a pile in each bedroom. The Management Company will charge the guest a minimum cleaning fee of $500 and up to the total cost of additional cleaning for accommodations that have been dirtied or soiled beyond reasonable guest use. The guest will be responsible for any damages, missing items and repairs of the home. A full inspection of the home will be conducted within 24 hours after check-out. The guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to staff upon discovery. Any damage found will incur a minimum charge of $250 up to the full cost of repair and will be applied to the credit card provided upon check-in.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND FORFEITURES: The Guest will be charged the amount listed below for the following occurrences: $150 for each unauthorized overnight Guest in excess of the Occupancy Limit, each 2-hour period or portion thereof of unauthorized early arrival or late departure, odor removal due to smoke, violating terms concerning pool or spa equipment, air conditioner, smoke detectors, non-emergency use of fire extinguishers, or any other violation of the section titled SAFE USE OF THE PREMISES.
- RENEWAL/EXTENSION: This Agreement can be extended only if evidenced in writing.
- MODIFICATIONS: Changes to reservations will be accommodated based on availability prior to arrival. Refunds are not given for unmet expectations, weather, natural disaster, personal, or other related reasons with an exception for a government issued agency mandatory evacuation. The Management Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- PHOTO DISCLAIMER: By confirming a reservation with Encore Resort at Reunion Homes you are agreeing to the terms of our rental agreement. One of those terms is the automatic opt in for Encore Resort at Reunion Homes to be able to utilize any images or content that contains you or anyone in your groups. These images can be used for any marketing or advertising on behalf of the brand through social media, digital means, commercials, website and any other means of marketing or advertising.