Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The area around Lake Como is one of outstanding beauty. Stretching from the Swiss Alps to the Grigne and Legnone ranges, Lake Como is guarded by spectacular mountain landscapes. Pastel-coloured villages perch along the shorelines and trail up the steep sides. In this part of Italy, there are the simplest rural dwellings as well as the palatial villas of the 18th century. Whether exploring the lake by foot, car or boat, it should be a leisurely experience. Choose from one of the numerous activities the area offers, or simply enjoy the comfort of the splendid private villa. The villa offers panoramic views of the hill with Rockefeller’s world-renowned Villa Serbelloni and the Pescallo Harbor. With this geographically-privileged location, guests at Villa Sancia can experience the wonders of Lake Como right from their backyard or pop down to beautiful nearby Bellagio, known locally as “the Pearl of the Lake”, for its traditional trattorias, much-loved gelato and fantastic shopping
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m - 7.00 p.m
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Change of bathroom once a week
- Other 2 : Change of linens once a week
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Security deposit : €800 payable in cash upon arrival
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Pets welcome? : On request
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. Short breaks on request.
- Tax : Tourist tax not included, payable locally in cash