Tranquil Villa with Spectacular Views and a Pool
Villa Di Nino is in an excellent position on the hilltop overlooking the pretty hamlet of Pescallo and the town of Bellagio. The hillside location not only offers guests spectacular views of Lake Como but complete privacy, while all the amenities of Bellagio are only a short stroll away.
This villa really is the perfect base from which to explore the whole Lake Como region, and for those who can’t be away from the exciting hustle and bustle of city life, Lecco, Como and Milan are only a car journey away.
The modern 3-bedroom villa sleeps up to seven guests across two floors. On the ground floor, there is spacious open-plan living accommodation with an impressive feature staircase. From here, there is access to the large outdoor terrace which boasts spectacular views of the Lake with the imposing Alps in the background.
On the same level, is two double bedrooms and two of the bathrooms as well as a study room,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The area around Lake Como is one of outstanding beauty. Stretching from the Swiss Alps to the Grigne and Legnone ranges, Lake Como is guarded by spectacular mountain landscapes. Pastel-coloured villages perch along the shorelines and trail up the steep sides. In this part of Italy, there are the simplest rural dwellings as well as the palatial villas of the 18th century. A walk around one of these central lake villages, up a cobbled avenue or across a church square, will convince visitors to pause for a moment on a sunny bench, to stop for an aperitivo at a sidewalk café or pop into a gelateria for homemade ice cream. Bellagio overlooks the three branches of Lake Como and provides plenty of restaurants, shops and public transport options. Whether exploring the lake by foot, car or boat, it should be a leisurely experience. Choose from one of the numerous activities the area offers, or simply enjoy the comfort of the splendid private villa. For the city lovers, Como and Lecco are both within an easy 45 minutes drive of the Villa while Milan and Bergamo are only 1.5 hours drive away. Milan itself opens up an array of possibilities. Visit Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper and the Duomo or stroll down the famous shopping street of Via Montenapoleone.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 payble locally, in cash or by credit card
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Internet access? : Yes
- Other Ts and Cs : If you will be needing to borrow the cot and highchair, please request them before your stay.
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Tax : Tourist tax not included, payable locally in cash
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. Short breaks on request.