Charming Lakeside Villa with Pool and walk to Village
Villa Bagnoli is located in the hamlet of Vassena which holds a prime location on the shores of Lake Como. The 20th century villa has been lovingly restored and boasts spectacular views from both the house and the gardens. It is an ideal base for those wanting to explore Lake Como and the surrounding villages while the cities of Como, Lecco and Milan are only a car journey away.
The modern villa can sleep us to 14 guests across 7 bedrooms and boats spacious entertaining and living spaces. On the ground floor there is a large open-plan living and games area as well as a stylish and fully-equipped kitchen with a spacious dining room. On the first floor are five of the bedrooms, one with en-suite, and three family bathrooms. On the second floor, is a self-contained penthouse with two further bedrooms as well as its own living, kitchen and dining areas. French doors on both the ground floor and penthouse lead out to large...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The area around Lake Como is one of outstanding beauty. Stretching from the Swiss Alps to the Grigne and Legnone ranges, Lake Como is guarded by spectacular mountain landscapes. Pastel-coloured villages perch along the shorelines and trail up the steep sides. In this part of Italy, there are the simplest rural dwellings as well as the palatial villas of the 18th century. A walk around one of these central lake villages, up to a cobbled avenue or across a church square, will convince visitors to pause for a moment on a sunny bench, to stop for an aperitivo at a sidewalk café or pop into a gelateria for homemade ice cream. Whether exploring the lake by foot, car or boat, it should be a leisurely experience. Choose from one of the numerous activities the area offers, or simply enjoy the comfort of the splendid private villa. Milan itself opens up an array of possibilities. Visit Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper, the Duomo, or stroll down the famous shopping street of Via Montenapoleone. Guests also have the possibility to explore some of northern Italy’s other lakes, such as Lake Maggiore in Piedmont to the west or even a day trip into Switzerland. For the cultural enthusiasts, the historical city of Turin in Piedmont is well within reach, as are Venice and Verona heading east.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 payable in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Tourist tax not included, payable locally in cash
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.