Stunning Villa Offering Panoramic Sea Views
A modern villa for six with a gorgeous Aegean Sea view. Villa Strabo is located on the beach close to Gennadi village on the south-eastern coast of Rhodes, just a few steps from the sea. With a large, salt water pool, it’s the perfect place for a medium-sized group to enjoy this tranquil part of the island.
A large terrace provides a panoramic sea view and has a barbecue and dining area which is the ideal setting for a meal with friends. Sun loungers with parasols let you enjoy the reliably sunny climate that Rhodes is known for. The villa is architecturally striking and serves as an eye-catching backdrop to your time on the terrace. Inside, it’s equally contemporary, with a spacious living room equipped with a large flatscreen TV, a big, comfortable sofa you can really stretch out on and a games room with games console. The sleek kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, large fridge freezer and all the usual...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is on Genardi Beach. You can wander along the beach to local tavernas and beach bars or the town of Gennadi is 20 minute walk away. Rhodes is an island with more than its fair share of natural beauty and landmark sights. The UNESCO site of Lindos with its famed Acropolis is a short drive away is worth seeing. Down the coast, you also have resorts such as Ammoudes, Kolympia and, perhaps best-known, Faliraki. While its reputation may precede it, this is not the hedonism capital it once was. A children’s water-park and the beautiful Anthony Quinn Bay may tempt you there during the day, and an aquarium and scuba-diving school also embrace the aquatic theme. The Lindos Acropolis is as spectacular as the coastal views it enjoys, and definitely worth seeing. Down the coast, you also have resorts such as Ammoudes, Kolympia and, perhaps best-known, Faliraki. While its reputation may precede it, this is not the hedonism capital it once was. A children’s water-park and the beautiful Anthony Quinn Bay may tempt you there during the day, and an aquarium and scuba-diving school also embrace the aquatic theme. The town of Rhodes is as good a place to start as any, and lies on the northern tip of the island. A walk along the medieval walls of the Old Town will offer you some beautiful views, accessible from the must-see Palace of the Grand Masters. Part of a World Heritage Site, this is also the location of a fine museum which offers the chance to familiarise yourself with Rhodian history, extending as far back as the 3rd century BC. Another museum worth checking out is the Museum of Modern Greek Art, with an eclectic collection only rivalled by Athens. The New Town area is visually appealing itself, with an Art Deco influence present in much of its architecture. Mandráki harbour is the home of Evangelismós Cathedral, where you can find some impressive frescoes. At the very southern tip of the island, Prasonisi’s location – dividing the Aegean and the Mediterranean – is considered prime wind-surfing territory. But if that sounds a little too exhilarating, Rhodes’ more sedate attractions like the Valley of the Butterflies, numerous wineries and the seven springs of the wonderfully scenic Epta Piges nature reserve, will provide just as pleasant a day out.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Departure time : Check out is 10:00 or before
- Arrival time : Guests are invited to check in at 14:00 or after
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bathroom towels are included
- Energy costs included? : Energy cost included in the rental fee.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pets welcome? : Sorry, pets are not allowed at this property
- Security deposit : There is no security deposit requested at this property. Clients should, however, be aware that they will be liable for any damage or breakages at the property during their stay.