Stylish Villa with Coastal Views, Garden, and Pool
This majestic home is nestled just a stone’s throw from both the city and the beach, within its own private gardens, offering immaculate comfort, style and contemporary panache within one of the most sought after parts of Rhodes.
Villa Rhodes Town is a dazzling, effervescent home, set in such pristine surroundings that visitors will simply not want to leave! Sleek and modern architecture with a glistening white facade and terracotta tiles is offset by elegant dining veranda and sparkling pool.
This vibrant home is executed impeccably by stylish outdoor living; the pool area offers sedate loungers and elegant parasols, whilst the verdant lawns provide the luscious shade of fragrant fruit trees. With both mountain and sea views, and just a short drive into downtown Rhodes Town, this home is ideally located.
Guests will enjoy being able to have a low-key breakfast after a refreshing morning swim, or a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Rhodes Town is nestled on the outskirts of Rhodes Town, offering proximity to the coast, the city and only a short distance to the airport. Rhodes Town is a city of intriguing contrasts; the Old Town and the New Town. The former offers pretty cobbled lanes, medieval architecture, ruins and relics at every turn as well as quiet, traditional tavernas. The latter offers upscale shopping, buzzing nightlife and glitzy, cosmopolitan bars and water front. Whether it be water sports, visiting the islands, or exploring, this region has it all. There are Medieval castle ruins, Byzantine churches and a folklore museum at the lovely Asklipion. Gennadi is a bright myriad of whitewashed houses and narrow alleyways. The local market in Lindos offers fresh vegetables and fish; idea for picking up some tasty local delicacies or freshly caught fish for the barbecue. The Acropolis, which Lindos is famous for, is one of Rhodes’ must-see sights. Whether it be walking to the top, or going by donkey in the traditional way, it is a wonderful ascent ending in the ancient fortress, thirteenth century Greek Orthodox church and Roman temple. K iotari has a sprinkling of supermarkets where you can stock up on local honey, olive oil and wine, whereas Lindos where offers interesting winding streets with everything from jewellery to pottery. Rhodes offers something for everyone: forest dense mountains, long and sandy beaches, almost year round sunshine and one of Europe’s finest medieval towns; the walled Old Town of Rhodes has Unesco World Heritage Status with its sandstone architecture with minarets and cobbled streets.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Security deposit : A credit card may required to temporarily hold an amount prior st time of arrival as security deposit.
- Arrival time : Check in from 14:00- midnight
- Departure time : Check out at 10:00
- Energy costs included? : Energy costs are included in the rental cost.
- Linen & towels included? : The cost of linen and towels are included in the rental cost.
- Pets welcome? : Sorry, pets are not allowed in the villa.
- Smoking Allowed? : Guests are requested not to smoke in the villa.
- End of stay cleaning included? : End of stay clenaing is included in the rental charge.
- Minimum stay : There is a minimum stay of 7 nights
- Security deposit : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation, personal accidents and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet access? : Complimentary wifi is available at the house.