Elegant Villa with Unrivalled Views and Luxurious Pool
Villa Tessera is an extensive five-bedroom villa on the beautiful Greek island of Mykonos. The villa is set in a serene spot in Agia Sofia and looks out towards the coast, boasting unrivalled views of the coast and Aegean Sea. The main standout feature is the impressive pool area, but we must give honourable mentions to the modern rooms and the classic Mediterranean-styled exterior too.
Staying at Villa Tessera is an Oscar-winning experience for those who want the absolute best. You’re greeted with an elegant building which is designed for your utmost privacy, surrounded by rustic stone walls and a green garden dotted with local flora. The villa is perfect for families and friends, sleeping up to nine, and there’s plenty of parking space available should you wish to hire a car.
Set across two spacious floors, there are three inviting double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, alongside a playroom and a single bedroom...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Tessera is located in peaceful Agia Sofia village on the picturesque Greek island of Mykonos. The main advantage is that you spend quiet moments when you need to in the comfort of your private and secluded villa, yet you still have easy access to Mykonos Town (about 3.5km away). There you’ll find plenty of things to see and do including cultural sites, shops and restaurants. Mykonos is one of the most popular islands in Greece, due to its welcoming and cosmopolitan atmosphere, pristine sandy beaches and traditional whitewashed buildings. You can explore Little Venice – quaint buildings right on the water’s edge – vibrant Matoyianni Street with boutique and Instagram-worthy shops – and take some photos of the iconic windmills in Mykonos Town. For a cultural visit, there’s the Aegean Maritime Museum and the historic church of Paraportiani. In Mykonos Town, you can stroll along the narrow streets and browse the beautiful buildings and shops. When you’re peckish or thirsty, you’ll find plenty of restaurants and fantastic sunset bars for drinks. Look out for traditional Greek Moussaka. For days spent soaking up the sun or relaxing on the beach instead, the villa is 3.7km from the nearest beach. There are plenty more sandy spots including Platys Gialos Beach, 5km southeast of Mykonos Town. Mykonos is the jumping-off point for island exploring and the nearby island of Delos is a favourite choice due to its beautiful coastline, clear swimming waters and historical and archaeological site.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : There is a €2000 security deposit,that can be paid at the time of booking or at check-in time. The deposit is fully refundable 10 days post check out given that no damage is caused to the villa.
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 12 pm
- Internet access? : Complimentary wifi is available through the property
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- Energy costs included? : Energy costs are included in the villa price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, Towels, slippers and bathrobes are included in the rental fee. These are changed as required. There is a twice a day housekeeping service including turndown service.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : Minimum stay 3 nights, except between 6th July and 19th August when it is 5 nights
- Pets welcome? : Unfortunately pets are not allowed in the villa
- End of stay cleaning included? : Daily cleaning, a mid-week, end of week linen change are included in the rental price. Guests are reminded to leave the property broom clean and remove any excess rubbish.