Plaka Townhouse with Acropolis View Built on the Ancient City Wall
A historical building in the heart of Plaka. It is set in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Athens on a quiet pedestrian street. It was built on top of an ancient house and features of its interior mark its heritage. It boasts 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and has a great terrace. Perfect for couples, families or groups of friends, you will also enjoy its peaceful garden terrace. The Acropolis is 10min walk from the house. You will love your stay here!
Renovated by a famous Athenian interior designer, the first thing you will notice is the generous proportions and high ceilings in all the rooms of the house. The front part of the house contains the entrance lobby, sitting room and study, all open plan, and a kitchen diner in the corner of the space. On the right there is a double bedroom and then you walk up the stairs to the second floor where you find another 4 bedrooms (2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom and 1...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Checkout is at 12.00 unless otherwise agreed
- Loss of keys must be replaced at guest expense
- Please respect the neighbours, and don’t make any noise during the siesta time 15:00 - 17:30 and night time 23:00 - 08:00.
- No smoking inside the house
- No pets are allowed within the premises.
- All doors and windows must be locked when not in the house. The owners cannot accept responsibility for loss or theft within the premises.
- Please don’t leave lights and AC/heating on when leaving the house.