Opulent Villa with Breathtaking Views, Pool, and Gym
Five-bedroomed Villa Enaena is an elegant hideaway on the Greek island of Mykonos. Set in a serene spot in the Agia Sofia area, the villa looks out towards the coast and boasts breath-taking views of the island and the Aegean Sea. The spectacular pool area is the star performer, but the modern rooms and the classic Mediterranean whitewashed exterior turn out memorable supporting roles.
Staying at Villa Enaena is an Oscar-winning experience for those who want the absolute best. Once you’re through the remote controlled entrance gate, you’re greeted with an impressive building surrounded by rustic stone walls and gardens dotted with local plants and flowers. The villa can comfortably sleep up to nine, and there’s plenty of parking space available.
Set across two spacious floors, there are two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a playroom and a single bedroom on the ground floor. There’s a welcoming living area...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Enaena is in Agia Sofia village on the picturesque Greek island of Mykonos. The main advantage is that you spend quiet moments when you need to in the comfort of your private and secluded villa, yet you still have easy access to Mykonos Town (a 10-minute drive away). There you’ll find plenty of things to see and do including cultural sites, shops and restaurants. Mykonos is one of the most popular islands in Greece, due to its welcoming and cosmopolitan atmosphere, pristine sandy beaches and traditional whitewashed Cycladic architecture. You can also get lost inside the colourful Little Venice – buildings right on the water’s edge – vibrant Matoyianni Street with shops – and take some photos of the iconic windmills in Mykonos Town. For a cultural visit, you can head to the Aegean Maritime Museum and the historic church of Paraportiani. In Mykonos Town, you can stroll along the narrow streets and browse the beautiful buildings and boutique shops. For lunch or dinner, you’ll find plenty of dining restaurants and fantastic sunset bars for drinks. Look out for fresh seafood and traditional Greek Moussaka. For days spent relaxing on the beach instead, the villa is a 3.7km from the nearest beach. There are also more sandy spots including Platys Gialos Beach, 5km southeast of Mykonos Town. Mykonos is also the jumping-off point for the archaeological site of the nearby island of Delos, the most significant perhaps, historical and archaeological site in Aegean sea. There are plenty of opportunities to take part in water sports or jump on a boat trip to explore the idyllic coastline.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Security deposit : €2000 requested at time of booking
- Arrival time : Check in time is 14:00 or later, if you will arriving in the evening time or later please let us know.
- Departure time : Check out is 10:00 or earlier
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, Towels, slippers and bathrobes are included in the rental fee and changed as required. Housekeeping is done twice a day, including turndown service.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : Minimum stay 3 nights, except between 6th July and 19th August when it is 5 nights
- Pets welcome? : Unfortunately pets are not allowed in the villa
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- End of stay cleaning included? : Daily cleaning, a mid-week, end of week linen change are included in the rental price. Guests are reminded to leave the property broom clean and remove any excess rubbish.
- Internet access? : Complimentary wifi is available through the property