Elegant Villa with Panoramic View, Gardens, and Pool
Enjoy your own slice of serenity at five-bedroomed Villa Style. The luxurious villa is in a league of its own, surrounded by 4,500 square metres of olive groves, palm trees and ethereal gardens. Sleek lines meet crisp whitewashed walls and spacious interiors at this spellbinding Mediterranean villa. Resting in the cliffside in Rethymno, the heart of north Crete, the sophisticated property boasts panoramic views of the surrounding tree-laced mountains and glistening Aegean sea. The contemporary architecture and minimal décor let the setting do the talking. Floor-to-ceiling windows flood the space with beautiful natural light and let the outdoors in. On the entrance floor, you’ll find an open-plan living area kitted out with two plush round sofas, a fireplace, a curved smart television and a dining glass table for up to ten guests. There’s also an open-plan kitchen fully equipped with a cooking island and breakfast bar – the joint rooms...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Style boasts a serene hillside spot in Rethymno, a beautiful town between Chania and Heraklion on the north coast of Crete. There you’ll find the renowned Venetian Harbour filled with coloured fishing boats and lined with tavernas, bars and restaurants. Look out for places serving freshly-caught seafood or classic Greek dishes like souvlaki (tender cuts of meat) and moussaka. Perfect for culture lovers, there’s also Rethymno Lighthouse (built in 1830) and a star-shaped, 16th-century fortress to the west. Get an insight into traditional life at the Historical and Folklore Museum with local crafts like textiles and ceramics or explore the old quarter with narrow streets and alleyways, as well as a church a mosque here and there. Visit the beautiful Venetian mansions at Arkadiou Street or relax with a coffee at one of the cafés around the pretty Rimondi Fountain. You won’t have to walk far to get to the beach here either – it’s right in the middle of town. Rethymno beach boasts a long 12km stretch of soft sand and shallow swimming waters. Bordering it is a promenade, and it’s just across the road from shops, cafés and restaurants for when you get peckish during the day. There’s also brilliant turquoise waters at the nearby beaches of Skinaria, Ammoudi and Damnoni, all located near Plakias village (about 30km south of Rethymno). For adventuring further afield, the Sacred Monastery of Arkadi is about a 30-minute drive from Rethymno. The holy spot is a peaceful oasis of golden stone buildings and flower-filled courtyards. From here, you can walk through fields and meadows to the village of Pikris and stop for lunch.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be ask as a guarantee
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation, personal accidents and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi connection included