Dazzling Villa with beach access and Private Pool
Villa Halikouna holds a fabulous location on the untouched south-west coast of Corfu. This area has retained its original, authentic character, meaning that the villa is the perfect spot for those looking to unwind with a relaxed beach escape. Halikounas Beach, said by many to be one of the best beaches on the island, is less than fifteen minutes away.
The family friendly, modern villa has been beautifully designed and boasts stylish, high-end interiors and furnishings, comfortably accommodating up to six guests across three spacious bedrooms. A further two guests can make use of the sofa bed in the lower ground floor play room, raising the capacity to a maximum of eight guests. On the ground floor is the main open-plan living accommodation, comprising of a living area and modern fitted kitchen with dining facilities. Also on this level is the first of the double bedrooms, which boasts access to the pool terrace and a bathroom....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Halikouna holds a fantastic location on the untouched South-west side of the island of Corfu, perfect for those looking for a relaxing holiday where guests can enjoy a slower pace of life. The villa is just steps from the isolated Kanouli beach while Halikounas Beach, one of the best in Corfu, is just fifteen minutes away. The closest village, Agios Matheos is a ten minute car journey away, for those looking to further explore the island, Corfu Town itself is forty-five minutes away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, twice weekly linen and bath/pool towel change included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.