Modern, Serene Villa with Gardens and a Pool
Villa Karoubatika is a beautiful villa located in a charming hamlet of the same name, near to the popular village of Agios Ioannis, boasting acres of space both inside and out. Located less than 2km from the shops, restaurants and the lovely village square in the traditional and picture postcard village of Agios Ioannis, this really is a wonderful and idyllic spot from which to unwind. The location of the villa is ideal as it is only 8km from airport and 9km from Corfu town with easy access to two very sandy beaches like Kontogialos & Glyfada it gives you privacy while you can easily find everything in quite short distance .
This modern designed villa is constructed over two floors with the ground floor living area particularly spacious and bright, and with large patio doors leading out to the front terrace, allows attentive parents to supervise the younger family members splashing about in the huge private swimming pool from...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The scenery around the picturesque village of Agios Ioannis makes you believe that you’ve stepped back in time; such is the natural beauty and abundant evidence of how things used to be. Rolling hills draped in olive groves, lush valleys swathed in all varieties of citrus trees and an explosion of cypress trees lining the scenic, pastoral paths and side roads. Another of the key selling points of this charming village is the fact that you have gorgeous views as far as the eye can see from wherever you have the good fortune to be based whilst holidaying up here and it’s less than a ten-minute drive down to the fabulous sandy beaches at nearby Pelekas and Glyfada. Corfu Old Town has been named World Heritage Centre by UNESCO - its cobblestone streets and quaint shops displaying history as you walk around them, and it can be reached in less than 20 minutes by car. So you’re not exactly stuck in the middle of nowhere, even if that’s how you actually feel up here in the stunningly beautiful village of Agios Ioannis.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day :
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price and changed twice in the week.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price. The house and pool are cleaned 3 times a week, including arrival day.
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.