Stylish Villa with Idyllic Views and Pool
Villa Souleka has a fantastic location on the island of Corfu, close to the village of Viros where a range of amenities can be found and just a short distance from the beach at Perama. It holds a peaceful and private spot on the top of a hill while still making an excellent base for those wishing to fully explore the whole island.
The modern and stylish villa has been thoughtfully designed with contemporary yet homely interiors. Villa Souleka can comfortably accommodate up to seven guests across four spacious bedrooms. On the ground floor, is the beautiful open-plan living, fully-equipped kitchen and dining area, there is a huge sense of space and this really is an area the whole family can enjoy together. In the basement area is a separate studio, this level is perfect for members of the party who are looking for a little more privacy, here there is a double bedroom with an additional single bed, en-suite bathroom and small...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Souleka's location is ideal for any holidaymaker looking to relax in privacy, elegance and style. It offers a diverse range of activities, as well as having excellent beaches within a short driving distance. Arguably one of Corfu’s finest beaches, Glyfada, is just a 20-minute car journey from the villa. Located up to the top of a hill, Villa Souleka sits away from the crowds and offers some truly stunning views. It holds a peaceful and private spot on the top of this hill while still making an excellent base for those wishing to fully explore the whole island. Corfu Old Town is famous for its historical centre, where'll find Venetian buildings recently granted status as a Unesco's World Heritage Site. One of the most beautiful Towns in Greece, the jewel of Corfu Island really shouldn't be missed. Villa Souleka is one of very few private holiday accommodations within such easy reach of the Old Town. It's also close to the Achilion Palace, originally built as a summer retreat for Empress of Austria (talk about having fancy neighbours!) The location of this Palace was chosen specifically for the natural beauty of Gastouri, very close to where Villa Souleka is located.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Security deposit : €1,500 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are welcome, with requests, please make request.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.