Elegant Territorial Villa on the 3rd green TPC w/ Putt, Pool, Jacuzzi
If you follow golf, you know of the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The party hole on the 16th is legendary. If you love the golf and wish to watch from a less crowded and more accommodating location. This is your choice.
The electricity of the week is undeniable, but the crowds!! This is a fabulous, comfortable 4 bedroom,/ 3 bath villa with a long list of amenities. The kitchen of course is amazing. So is the indoor bar area, office space and lavishly appointed spaces. The backyard entertainment area features a fully heated pool, Jacuzzi, putting green, a complete outdoor grill/bar and a huge fireplace w/ seating. And all of this overlooks the green on the 3rd hole of the famed TPC course. This property is a 30 day minimum only
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Pets Allowed On Request
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- As our guest, we ask that you be respectful of the long-term residents that live in this neighborhood year-round by complying with the requirements below. You, and your visitors, must comply with the following: - Keep the number of overnight occupants and day-use visitors within the permitted maximum. - Park only in spaces assigned to your unit and obey posted parking signs - No Smoking in the house - Pets are NOT permitted unless agreed to by the property manager. A Pet Fee may be applied depending on type of pet. - PLEASE OBEY SPEED LIMITS AND WATCH OUT FOR CHILDREN. Streets in this area are narrow and may, or may not, have sidewalks. - Place trash in appropriate containers. Avoid overfilling and follow applicable rules for storing refuse containers on the exterior of the property. - Comply with the City’s Noise ordinance, It is unlawful to make continued loud, unnecessary or unusual noise that disturbs the peace and quiet of any neighborhood. - Outdoor noise down by 10PM! - It is recommended that occupants participate in voluntary neighborhood quiet hours between 10 pm and 7 am.