Delightful, Modern Villa with Pool and Hot Tub
For a cool, relaxing and fun holiday in the Dominican Republic, look no further than a stay in Villa Toussaint. This charming villa offers ample spaces for whole families to enjoy the island paradise!
Designed to take advantage of the year-long sunlight and cool sea breezes the environment offers; Villa Toussaint presents floor to ceiling glass patio doors around the villa and intricate furnishings and designs that allow you to bask in the glorious climate! A white and neutral palette finishes this villa off, punctuated by cool blues and calming colours!
Step into the massive parlour area where you can lounge for the day or night! Gorgeous cushioned seats and sofas around a table allow games to be played or a lovely bit of chit-chat into the night, with open patio doors providing a gentle breeze and garden views! A television and more comfortable seating are offered here, separated by a partially built, split wall,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Dominican Republic is a captivating and truly exotic island offering blends of cultures to present delicious cuisines and a rich heritage. The landscape and sea offer untold amounts of things to do with beautiful backgrounds. Your trip to DR will see you on the south-eastern coast of the island. Between the La Altagracia and La Romana regions, guests are given the luxury of being in distance of seasides, towns and bays! The villa sits in the Casa de Campo resort, offering untold amounts to eat, drink do and see. With more restaurants, bars and cafes than you can count on one hand, all flavours are catered for. Dine on the beach or sip cocktails from pineapples whilst you watch the waves lazily wash the shore! Or dine in 16th Century, Mediterranean settings, rooftop restaurants and even a food-truck for food on the move! Speaking of the beach, guests are invited to spend hours of fun and sun at Minatas Beach. This beach is privately owned and offers guest opportunities to sunbathe on golden sandy shores or splash and swim in the beautifully-blue Caribbean Sea! For more fun on the water, the beach also offers water sports that will allow you to either explore the scenes on the sea or the life teeming beneath the waves! For a more tranquil beach experience, head to the idyllic Saona Island. With serene, unspoiled views of the near-transparent waters and sugar white powdery sand on its beach, Palmilla, guests are sure to truly experience the escape they have desired! The villa sits within walking distance of the spa, so rejuvenate yourself on your way home or way out for the day! Get into a spot of golf at the Teeth of the Dog course! Built along the coast and carved from the rolling hillside and rocks that stood next to the sea, the course attracts players from around the world for its settings and luxuriousness. Older guests have the opportunity to have a fiesta or a lively evening! Nigh time sees several bars and lounges open their doors to offer live music and nights of chilled or wild fun! The resort even boasts a nightclub so you shake a leg all night long!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26