Charming Villa with Pool, Terraces, and Garden Area
The charming and homely Villa Tanice offers guests an amazing place to make their home, during a trip to the Dominican Republic. An opportunity to explore, relax, revitalise and enjoy recreation is ensured with your stay at this delightful four-bedroom villa.
Situated across two floors of magnificence, Villa Tanice has been constructed in Mediterranean style, offering plenty of open-plan spaces and architecture to allow sunlight to bask the property. Vibrant colours sit alongside neutral tones, whilst the use of natural material adds both elegance and a touch of authenticity to this home-away-from-home villa!
The ground floor offers a spacious living area which makes nights and days with the family that much more comfortable. Plump sofas and furnishings ensure whether you wish to play games, surf the net or chat the time away, tables, space and a breeze from the outside accompany your moments! Whether you need to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Dominican Republic is a paradise of an island, offering delicious meals, exhilarating and relaxing moments as well as a lush landscape and deep, blended culture and heritage. Travellers around the world visit to explore its majesty, so make sure you immerse yourself in everything it has to offer! La Romana and La Altagracia sit in the south-eastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Coastal settings offer fresh food, vibrant cities, towns, bays and range of things to do on the land and sea! Villa Tanice permits access to Casa De Campo resort's amenities and facilities. Never worry about food here as the resort offers a range of restaurants both in the air and on the beach. Watch waves lull in or enjoy panoramic vistas as you dine on delicious meals from all corners of the globe! At night, the resort comes alive with bars offering cooling refreshments and drinks to get you merry, whilst live music accompanies tender evenings! The resort also offers access to Minatas Beach! Sun-bathe on stretches of golden sand that are lapped by the crystal-clear azure waters of the Caribbean Sea. Guests can choose to relax with drinks on the beach, including a tantalising cocktail in a pineapple or spoil yourself with a massage on an open-air pavilion offering views of the sand and sea vistas stretching endlessly into the horizon. The beach doesn't stop there however and offers opportunities to get active with water-sports including kayaking, snorkelling and paddle-boarding to allow you to be the master of your own voyage! Aside from the plethora of beaches available to you, the Dominican Republic showcases superbly crafted architecture in areas of historical significance. Visit the beautiful Altos de Chavon, a replica of a traditional village in the 16th Century Mediterranean region. Crafted by master designers, the wondrous village offers shops and boutiques with hand-crafted goods, an archaeological museum for a dive into the history of the region as well as a beautiful amphitheatre against the Chavon River and the Caribbean Sea. If you're lucky enough to be able to view a show here, it's a definite must or when it isn't booked, visit for some social-media worthy snaps!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26