Chic Balinese Style Villa with Beautiful Views and Pool
Escape to the Dominican Republic with charming settings in Villa Korbaena! Offering a huge amount of space, convenience, relaxation and recreation, this villa completes your getaway with views of the majestic River Chavon and Caribbean Sea!
Constructed in a traditional Balinese style, Villa Korbaena offers four-bedrooms across two floors. Wood is heavily used and left bare to present a natural yet sleek finish to the house and furnishings, whilst stone sits alongside to truly amplify the tropical ambience. Odes to Asian culture has been used throughout the villa to further bolden the Balinese style!
Step into this villa and you will be inspired by the vibrant splashes of colour all over the villa! The lounge offers a place to relax and unwind with the family, with lovely wooden-framed sofas and chairs and a table, perfect for games!
The dining area will host the maximum capacity of eight guests so the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Dominican Republic sits on the island of Hispaniola, sharing the land with neighbouring country Haiti. Formerly held by Spain, this Caribbean country has a rare and special blend of cultures that present the vibrant civilisation you will encounter here. With year-round sunshine and sea breezes to accompany the sights, sounds, smells and tastes available, experience an escape with a tropical twist! La Altagracia and La Romana sit in the south-eastern coast of DR. Offering opportunities to explore enchanting landscapes and the wonders of the Caribbean Sea, your activities will be complemented by a variety of cuisines, both native and international amidst the exotic settings that the coastal region provides! Casa de Campo resort offers over 7000 acres of land for you to fulfil your wants and needs! Start your holiday off with a bang, by visiting Minatas Beach! With golden sand shores which are lapped by the crystal-clear, azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, guests can unwind amidst these scenes on sun-loungers on parasols or the natural comfort of the sand and shade from palm trees! The beach also offers activities on the sea so you can explore its depths with snorkelling or venture on a voyage with kayaks and paddleboards! Golf enthusiasts rejoice! The resort features 3 courses built by Golf hall of famer Pete Dye! With the Teeth of the Dog course even making it into the Top 100 golf courses in the world, be sure to take advantage of its accessibility. Built from the rocky terrain, coral shores and rolling hills of this region, an immaculate and huge course invites guest to challenge on another or simply practice. Views that stretch into the distance over the magical Caribbean Sea accompany your games and bars sitting on the courses offer delightful refreshments! Kick back in the villa as a chef prepares a delicious meal for you and the family! Or if you want more variety, eat at any of the restaurants offered throughout the resort. Guests can grab European, Latin American, Caribbean and Asian cuisine from restaurants with rooftop views, or on the beach!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26