Immaculate Villa with Pool and Private Beach
An elegant, eight-bedroom property on the Casa de Campo resort, Villa Julissa is an exquisite base for your Dominican Republic adventures. Designed by the same architect as the resort’s grand marina, this villa offers excellent amenities as well as impressive style, featuring two master suites, a hot tub, outdoor pool and a private beach.
Villa Julissa has magnificent views over Minitas Beach and you can enjoy them from its extensive terraces and gardens. The clear blue waters provide a wonderful backdrop to the pool area, where multiple spaces for sunbathing, lounging and dining can be found. Many of the rooms inside enjoy the same beautiful outlook, including the master suites.
A games room with pool table, a family room and a central living space offer various areas for everyone to relax. Patio doors lead out to the pool and large lawns, and the huge windows and skylight let in lots of natural light. Outside,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just outside the city of La Romana on the south coast of the Dominican Republic, Casa de Campo was the country’s first resort of its kind, and is widely considered to still be the best. More than 50 years on, it has grown to offer a comprehensive range of facilities alongside its three top-notch golf courses – the spectacular Teeth of the Dog being the jewel in the Casa de Campo crown. Among the resorts other sports facilities are tennis courts, a shooting range, equestrian centre and a soccer school, while the setting makes it the natural home of various water-sports. There’s a range of fitness and wellness facilities, including a gym and spa, so you can push yourself to the limit and relax to the max too. Positioned on Minitas Beach, the resort’s beach club is the place to be in the evenings, combining relaxed dining and drinks with live music and DJs and beautiful sea views. If you fancy heading somewhere else for dinner, you have numerous choices – from upscale to casual, local to international. Outside the resort, the large city of La Romana has plenty more to offer, with shopping, clubs, casinos and more stunning beaches. A local highlight for visitors is the charming village of Altos de Chavon, which looks centuries old, but all is not what it seems – it opened in 1982. You will find an archaeological museum, a cultural centre and a stunning amphitheatre. Sinatra opened it back in the day, and Sting, Elton John and Bryan Adams are among the top-flight names to have played it since. The village is a great place to enjoy a night out, and La Romana and the beachside village of Bayahíbe offer many more options. For more unforgettable experiences, why not take a trip to the nearby islands of Isla Catalina and Isla Saona, where scuba-diving and snorkelling are the favoured ways to see the beautiful coral reefs.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26