Charming, Authentic Casa with Pool
Accommodate your trip to the Dominican Republic in style at the exquisite Villa Hosea! Providing ample space for unwinding or entertaining, this four-bedroom masterpiece is a must stay!
This traditional Caribbean villa presents an authentic and charming ambience throughout its interiors and exteriors with wood left bare to provide gorgeous browns against an encompassing neutral tone throughout. Pillars add to the elegance of the interior whilst a rich covering of foliage covers the house proving both shade and privacy!
A huge lounge area greets your entrance to Villa Hosea and guest will feel as if they are in a foyer! Its mammoth size can be increased with the opening of the patio doors that line the floors walls! Woven-wicker frames support comfy cushioned seats so guests can spend some cosy together time! Behind that, you’ll find another seating area with more plump sofas and seats and a dining table and chairs....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Dominican Republic is an idyllic yet adventure-filled destination for all ages of traveller! Influences from across the globe have helped shaped the small island that shares its land with its neighbouring country Haiti! La Altagracia and La Romana are situated within driving distance of the capital city, Santa Domingo! Based on the coast means that these regions offer untold amounts of opportunities to explore, dine on the freshest ingredients or simply enjoy the mesmerising scenes that surround you! Visitors will be pleased to know they don't even have to leave Casa de Campo, where Villa Hosea is located, to take advantage of their stay in this paradise of a country! Head to Minatas beach, a private stretch of golden sandy shores and the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea, offering guests opportunities for sun and fun with tropical settings! Palm trees provide shade for loungers or opt for a parasol! Not only can you swim roll and splash in the sea but a multitude of activities are accessible on this beach including kayaking, paddle-boards and snorkelling! Explore the seas or the marine life beneath the waves! Or for the postcard-worthy, deserted-island style beach that you have been craving, head to Palmilla Beach. Situated on Saona Island, this remarkable, nationally protected slice of nirvana offers guests a chance to unwind in bliss as rare and exotic birds and fish casually fly and swim by! To step back in time and experience a slice of landscapes of the Mediterranean in the 16th Century, head to Altos de Chavon! Masterly constructed by both architects and master designers, this village offers guests an opportunity to explore an amphitheatre, overlooking the Chavon River and the Caribbean Sea and if you're there at the right time, live performances from musicians from around the world! Restaurants and bars offer food and refreshments and museums, galleries, and relics help spark your curiosity! Tranquil activities include golf on any of the 3 world-renowned courses on the lands that overlook the coast and offer vistas of the sea into the horizon! Step into the spa for total rejuvenation from days of adventure or to simply spoil yourself! On the other hand activities such as in-the-wild clay pigeon shooting and sport fishing are available to get your blood pumping!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26