Luscious Jungle Themed VIlla with Pool and Jacuzzi
Experience truly tropical settings in Villa Gurbani! Benefiting from glorious amounts of space and areas designated for relaxation, recreation and feasting, all your needs and wants will be satisfied in this unforgettable villa!
Built to honour the exotic ambience on display throughout the island, Villa Gurbani has been constructed in a jungle-lodge style with a fusion of a modern Caribbean villa style. This wondrous blend means that palm roofed houses, super chic rooms and spaces and an open-plan layout is adorned with stylish and contemporary furnishings!
The villa entrance demonstrates the jungle theme found throughout the villa! A tree hangs over a palm-roofed entrance, flanked by white stones and pebbles. Upon entering Villa Gurbani, prepare to be blown away! Hanging lights in this high-ceiling room, accompanied by a consistent pastel colour theme throughout the walls, floors and plump sofas and seats that...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Island of Hispaniola is split between the French Caribbean country of Haiti and the Spanish Caribbean nation of the Dominican Republic. Your settings here mean a variety of Latin and European influences alongside other corners of the globe come together to present a lively blended culture and heritage! Villa Gurbani is located on the south-eastern coast of the island blessing guests with year-long sunshine and sea winds to provide a lovely climate! Enjoy the weather alongside idyllic and breath-taking scenes! Villa Gurbani lies on Casa de Campo and as a result, offers access to its stunning 7000 acres of things to do, see, eat and drink! Kick it off with a day of fun and sun on the sand! Minatas Beach offers golden stretches of shore alongside the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea! A sun-bathers haven, the fun can also be had in the water beyond just swimming! Explore the bewitching coastal scenery on kayaks or paddle-boards or head beneath the waves with snorkel equipment to get up close and personal with the exotic marine life! Saona Islands offers Palmilla Beach, a beach cherished by the country and a member of the National Reservations on this beautiful slice of paradise. This beach on the island offers more serene scenes where guests can find their true escape. Postcard-worthy, near-transparent seas meet with powdery sugary sand shores on this deserted-island style beach! For more dynamic action, test your aim and skill at the resorts outdoor clay pigeon shooting. Designed for both adults and children, guests can have a competitive and lively day as they play against each other or together! Head for a rejuvenating experience at the resort's spa and refresh your mind, body and spirit with holist treatments and therapies! Or for a totally memorable experience, try a massage on the open-air pavilion on the beach, offering vistas stretching into the horizon over the sea! A number of restaurants serving delightful dishes from all over the globe are available for intrepid guests! The villa also offers in-room chef experiences so a professional delicious meal can be served in the convenience of your villa! The villa even offers a fast-food truck so you can grab a burger on the go!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26