Luxurious Resort-Style Villa with Pool and Hot Tub
A stately and incredibly gorgeous contemporary home, elevated above ground level awaits you in the Dominican Republic. The outstanding, tropical Villa Dayana offers unmatched luxuriousness and plush settings to accompany your stay on the beautiful island of Hispaniola!
Villa Dayana boasts grandeur through its sleek and modern two-storey architecture. Marble floors, natural fauna and stone tiling finish most rooms and cool whites sit with bare wood to present a clean and sublime interior. Splashes of colour add vibrancy to the villa and meticulous detail throughout the exterior and furnishings and decorations further promote the sophistication and style felt throughout its estate!
An open-plan layout means that the villa’s beauty and size can be seen throughout the house from most places. A colossal lounge area offering plump cushioned seats and sofa greet you and can accommodate lazy days and nights with the whole...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
For a tropical escape, the Dominican Republic on the island of Hispaniola is always a top pick. The Spanish Caribbean country forms one half of the island, shared with its French Caribbean neighbouring country, Haiti! The blend of countries and cultures that have come together to birth this nation have created a vibrant and captivating landscape! La Altagracia and La Romana offer coastal settings and sea scenes in their south-eastern position on the island! A top destination for internationals and natives alike, idyllic scenes and offerings of refreshment and activities means you will have any type of holiday you desire! Kick back at Minatas Beach! On the shores of the Caribbean Sea, this slice of golden sandy beach and azure warm waters offers families and groups hours of fun in the sun! Become the master of your own voyage and explore the wildlife and marine scenes that the coast has to offer on kayaks, paddle-boards and snorkelling! On the other hand, why not take it easy on a sun-lounger and parasol or on the sand, soaking in the sunrays and sip a cocktail on the beach from the on-site bar. The beach also offers a restaurant for all your dining needs, serving Mediterranean and Latin cuisine! Saona Island offers the deserted-island style beach you may have only seen on postcards. With soft, powdery, white-sand beaches and waters so transparent that you can see the rare and colourful fish that call this place home, the natural splendour of this island is so great that it is a national reservation! You're on holiday, so although you have a fully equipped kitchen at your disposal, you may not want to lift a finger to have meals to tuck into! You are in luck, because Casa de Campo, the resort the villa sits on, offers a range of services and dining options. You won't even have to leave the comfort of your villa so splash in the pool as a chef attends your villa to whip up a delicious spread! With restaurants offering rooftop vistas of the Caribbean Sea and meals in Early Modern Period settings! Bars and lounges offer snacks and delicious drinks to accompany sumptuous days and evenings! At night these bars and lounges come alive with the sound of music, live performances and DJ sets! Accompany your revelling with flavoursome cocktails and drinks and should you really want to have a real fiesta, head to the resorts Genesis Nightclub!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26