Elegant Villa with Pool Overlooking the Caribbean Sea
A tropical paradise villa within a luxurious resort, Villa Costa Dom is an exquisite hideaway with amazing views, beautiful interiors and five-star service. This modern home has been recently renovated. Some of the latest features include garden showers and superb travertine floors throughout the property.
One of the most idyllic spots in the villa is the dodecahedron shaped hot tub - take an invigorating soak as you gaze out at the dreamy view stretching from the lush garden to the sparkling Caribbean sea. The pool is indigo blue and accentuated with swaying palm trees. A refreshing swim here will make you feel calm and close to nature.
There is a glorious poolside pergola with an outdoor living space and stonework details, a breakfast bar and dining table for alfresco meals. Cobalt blue corner sofas are great to sink into and admire your surroundings. This pergola has open sides, great views and is ideal for...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
On its own very private plot, Villa Costa Dom is part of the Casa de Campo resort in the Dominican Republic. The local area is called La Romana, and the villa has everything guests could possibly need for an amazing holiday. There's a huge array of sports, activities and wellness experiences to enjoy on-site, and your concierge can help you arrange day trips around the island. From fields of sugarcane all the way from Dominicus to Bayahibe, the Dominican Republic has charming cities and glorious beaches. The resort has its own private beach named Minitas with swaying palm trees, sparkling jade sea and sugary soft white sand. Atmospheric beach clubs play live music and DJ sets in the evenings, while the on-site restaurant serves Latin and Mediterranean inspired food. There is also a fantastic 23m infinity pool at the beach that guests can use. Enjoy a fruity cocktail served in a local pineapple and relax on a chaise longue. Visit the beautiful marina where the Chavon River meets the Caribbean Sea. A hive of activity for local fishermen and yacht enthusiasts, the marina has around 350 boats of all sizes and shape bobbing in the harbour. The charming area is lined with townhouses, private villas and many shops. There is a world-famous golf course nearby that was designed by revered golf architect Pete Dye alongside his wife Alice and 300 local workers. One of the most well-known golf courses is the Teeth of the Dog, named after the seven coral formations there. Dye is considered one of the most influential golf course designers in the world, and playing on one of his courses will be an exhilarating experience. The oldest city in the New World, Santo Domingo, is just 70 miles away. With ancient city walls and cobblestoned streets, soak up the charming atmosphere and Latin beats. Enjoy a coffee at one of the many charming cafes overlooking the Plaza de España. The restaurants at the resort will take your tastebuds on a jet-setting trip around the globe - from tapas to sushi. When out exploring the island, Dominican food is hearty and full of flavour. Some local dishes to try include Sancocho, a rich stew made from seven different meats with root vegetables. Mangú consists of boiled and mashed plantain and is served with fried red onions and often ensalada verde. For those who love to stay in shape on holiday, there is a well-equipped gym with plenty of floor space, weights and state of the art cardio machines. Book a session with one of the skilled personal trainers to kick your workout up a gear. Alternatively, visit the Ayurvedic spa for a cleansing hot oil treatment or a relaxing massage from the wonderful spa therapists. Alongside all of this, you can get stuck into an array of activities including watersports at the beach such as windsurfing. Try out tennis, horse riding at the equestrian centre and of course golf at the outstanding courses.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26