Exquisite, Spacious Villa with a Pool and Jacuzzi
Experience what an escape to paradise feels like on your trip to the beautiful Dominica Republic, with your stay in Villa Amoya! Style and elegance meet home-away-from-home settings to present this massive villa with a capacity for up to ten guests!
Across its huge grounds, Villa Amoya offers spaces for relaxation, spaces for rejuvenation and recovery as well as spaces for recreation. Not forgetting dining areas, this villa has been beautifully constructed, to promote airy spaces, with open-plan rooms and areas throughout. Balconies and terraces are swathed with palm trees, their tropic green colours emboldened against the neutral backdrop of the accommodation!
Even before you step into the main areas of the grounds, the entrance displays a Moroccan Door, lined with columns and waterfalls filling up ceramic pots either side! Step into this retreat of royalty and you will be greeted by a charming living and dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With terrains as diverse as its heritage and culture, The Dominican Republic makes for a perfect destination for those wishing to experience island bliss. With influences from Spain, Africa, Latin America and a whole list of other countries, prepare to have your taste buds inflicted with bewildering delight as flavoursome cuisine compliments fantastic offerings of an array of things to do and see! Villa Amoya is situated on the south-eastern coast of the island, in La Romana. Benefiting from easy access to multiple settings and places for all types of moods, the location boasts both the natural splendour the island has to offer alongside buzzing built-up areas to get engrossed in! The villa's location offers privacy and exclusivity but is handily located close to Minitas Beach. Frolic or sunbathe on the golden sandy beach, with palm trees offering merciful shade. Jump right into the beautifully- blue Caribbean Sea and cool-off from all the fun and sun! You can dine right on the beach at the on-site restaurant offering delicious and fresh cuisine! Take the beach fun to the next level, with water-sports on-site such as snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing and paddle boats! A variety of restaurants sit around you. Choose to indulge in Latin inspired dishes, or try tastes of the Mediterranean in other restaurants. Guests will be delighted to know that the whole family is accommodated with restaurants serving more familiar international meals also. As you are in one the most beautiful islands in the world make sure you try an array of refreshments from fantastically flavoured cocktails to healthy and invigorating blends from the natural fruit and vegetables that grow here. Golf enthusiasts can rejoice as the villa sits just under four miles of the golf resort, Teeth of the Dog! Spend hours teeing off alongside gorgeous views of the sea, stretching into the horizon on the shoreline of the coast. This course offers opportunities for professional and amateurs alike within your vacationing group to partake in games against one another! The entire region of La Romana and La Altagracia offer a wide variety of things to do, see, eat and drink! Experience a range of cities and spots across the regions, with most less than an hour away!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26