Charming, Playful Villa with Pool
A bright and charming place to stay, Villa Agewe makes for an ideal group or family accommodation. Situated on the lush green land of golf courses, enjoy your escape to the Caribbean with style and joy at every turn!
Sitting on an expansive area of green, green land, Villa Agewe offers ample space for families and groups to unwind, relax and entertain themselves. With bright and tropical colours splashed across walls, rooms and furnishings, a sparkling ambience is ever-present throughout the villa so you will have trouble being in the best spirits for your holiday!
The sheer amount of size everywhere in the villa means every room offers absolute freedom of movement. The lounge is no exception with two separate seating areas to suit different moods. Closer to the patio you will find plump sofas and gorgeous seats, as well as a table so you can leave your drinks comfortably whist you chatter into the night or day. In...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Dominican Republic sits on Hispaniola Island and shares residency with the French Caribbean country of Haiti. Its incredible location means you benefit from a landscape enriched by the climate and seas of the Greater Antilles archipelago! With diverse landscapes, fresh cuisine, world-famous dance and music and an array of things to see and do, this country is a must for anyone seeking a tropical escape! The La Romana and La Altagracia regions in the south-eastern coast of the island benefit from coastal scenes and climates, so you can enjoy fresh, seafood, beaches and promenades, as well as mountains, hills and so much more and under a two hour’s drive to the capital city, Santa Domingo! Villa Agewe sits in the Casa de Campo resort. Over 7000 acres of beauty and things to do and see greet you and it’s so big that it even contains its own village! Start off your exploration of these wondrous lands at the Minatas Beach! Soft white sands and clear, blue seas complete the unspoiled haven you will encounter. As it is a private beach, you will find a calm and relaxing atmosphere, however, it offers exciting opportunities to explore both the coast and seas and the depths of its waters! If you truly want to indulge in a true chill out session, why not book a relaxing massage on the open-air pavilion here, or kick back on sun-loungers or the sand with famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple! Over seven restaurants across the resort offer dining experiences with native and international meals. Experience rooftop panoramic views as you feast or eat right on the beach! Whatever you want to eat and see, Casa de Campo has more than enough options to cater to you! The resort even offers fast greasy food from a food truck on site! Guests can get involved with shooting, attend the resorts spa, play at any of the three golf courses, on-site, with one next to Villa Agewe and still do so much more. With activities for both children and adults, and activities for any time of the day, your visit will be nothing short of spectacular!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26