Mesmerizing Sea View VIlla with Huge Pool and Jacuzzi
An expansive, beautifully designed place to call home awaits you in the wondrous Dominican Republic. Malik by the Sea makes for a perfect place to accommodate your needs and fulfil your wants whilst you wake up and go to sleep to breath-taking ocean views!
Designed by the renowned French architect and artist Savin J Couelle, Malik by the Sea has been styled with an organic theme. Stone fittings sit alongside, wood, high ceilings and archways to present a property truly inspired and created by nature! Neutral tones finish this villa and the exterior remains immaculately presented!
Step through a stone archway and through a stone courtyard to enter this mesmerising villa! A lounge area greets you in this entirely open plan ground floor! A gorgeous dining table sits between archways offering views of the exterior and beyond. A fully equipped kitchen sits next to this area offering guests the space to prepare...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Year-long sunshine, beaches, sea breezes, exotic cuisine, lush landscapes, activities galore, the list goes on! And where can you find all of this you ask? Head to the Dominican Republic for your answer! This Latin-Caribbean island offers a variety of things to do, see, eat and drink as mixed as its multi-cultural heritage! Malik by the Sea sits in the La Altagracia and La Romana regions of the country. Situated within driving distance of the popular capital city, Santa Dominica, the villa sits on the south-eastern shore of the island. As a result, you are blessed with some of the finest that the country has to offer! A trip to DR isn't official until you hit a beach and you are in luck as Casa de Campo, the resort that the villa sits on, offers guests access to the private beach, Minatas. Golden sandy shores marry with the crystal-clear turquoise waters edge of the Caribbean Sea! Kick back under the shade of palm trees or on sun-loungers under parasols in the glorious Dominican climate! For more fun on the water try the snorkelling offered on the beach and discover a whole new world beneath the waves! Restaurants on the beach offer delicious meals with fabulous views or for a truly exotic experience, sip a cocktail from a fresh, carved pineapple! Speaking of restaurants, Casa de Campo offers an entire range of places to eat in a variety of settings! Dine on delicious Italian meals in historic Mediterranean settings or enjoy international dishes from around the world, fittingly accompanied by rooftop vistas! To digest your meals, take guided tours of the resort and surrounding areas and discover the history and makeup of this precious paradise! From golf to a spa treatment, your stay in Malik by the Sea is accompanied with the finest amenities and facilities available. The golf-courses here are world-renowned and carved meticulously from rolling hills, rocks and coastline to bring you picturesque settings to your games! Or for more adrenaline-filled activities head for some zip-lining, buggy driving or shooting in the midst of the wild!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26