Stunning Showstopper Villa with Unbeatable Views
A spectacular twelve-bedroom villa, Casa Vega is located on the exclusive Casa de Campo resort on the Dominican Republic’s southern coast. This incredible property enjoys the use of the resort’s top-ranking golf courses and other facilities, as well as its own private beach, tropical gardens and wraparound infinity pool.
The villa’s extensive outdoor spaces are just as beautiful as the interiors, with many directly facing the sea at Minitas Bay. With privacy assured in this gated community, you can enjoy al fresco dining areas, a barbecue and an in-pool bar, and a hot tub, gym and massage room are available to you too. Sun loungers line up beside the stunning infinity pool, just a short stroll from your own private, white-sand beach.
Casa Vega has eight air-conditioned suites, which feature king-size beds, and a further four bedrooms. Three of these have two large beds each, while the other has a queen-size...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In an enviable south coast location just outside the city of La Romana, the Casa de Campo resort is a seriously upscale place to enjoy your time in the Dominican Republic. More than 50 years in existence, it was the first resort of its kind in the country, and its reputation as the best is assured. It is perhaps best known for its three golf courses, one of which – the Teeth of the Dog – is rated as the no.1 course in the Caribbean. Beyond golf, there’s little that the resort doesn’t offer. Sports-wise, there’s tennis, shooting, equestrianism, a soccer school and water-sports, while ‘Night Golf’ puts a colourful, LED-lit spin on its big game. It may be an upmarket resort, but there’s plenty of fun to be had at Casa de Campo, and it’s a welcoming place for families – special activity programmes let them to do their own thing while you enjoy some time to yourselves. The resort is also big on dining – with a host of restaurants, bars and lounges offering up local and international flavours. The views of the ocean from its Minitas Beach Club make it a great choice for dinner, with live music and DJ’s often adding to the ambiance. A spa, gym and beautiful marina are also part of the Casa de Campo offering. Outside the resort itself, the large city of La Romana has plenty more to see and do, from shopping in the daily markets to clubs and casinos and more stunning beaches. The village of Altos de Chavon mimics a Mediterranean aesthetic from the 1500’s, yet it’s only 40 years old. It’s a cultural high spot, and well worth a look – artists’ studios, galleries and an impressive 5,000- seat amphitheatre are among its attractions. La Romana is also the ideal place to hop off the mainland and visit the local islands. On Catalina and Saona, you’ll find turtles, coral reefs and white sand beaches. Scuba diving and snorkelling will give you an alternative perspective on these two Caribbean gems.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26
- Other 2 : Please note that the beachfront at Casa Vega may change its shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month. This is due to seasonal waves, currents and tides. Every effort has been made to depict the beach in front of this property, but temporary changes may occur.