Chic Open Air Villa with Pool and Jacuzzi
With year-long sunshine, tropical settings and a blend of countries in one place, The Dominican Republic makes for an excellent holiday destination. Accommodate your stay here in style at Casa de Shenika, an expansive villa offering recreation and relaxation!
Paying homage to the heritage of the continent, Casa de Shenika has been constructed in a typical Caribbean style, wood, marble and stone used to present lavish spaces and chic furnishings across the open-plan layout adopted throughout.
The entrance provides a rustic and authentic reception area, crafted with wood and featuring a sofa. Step through into the main lounge area and you will be taken back by its size and design! This open-plan floor includes a patio door which completely opens, meaning sunlight, smells and a tropical breeze can bask the villa! A whopper of a room, the centrepiece of this lovely floor is the seating area! Plump sofas, wooden...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Dominican Republic is known for its passion and vibrant culture, evident in its cuisine, music and traditions! Because it is situated on an island, the country offers the freshest ingredients in its meals and picturesque settings wherever you go and in whatever you do! La Romana sits on the south-eastern coast of the country which means that beaches, shores and bays are easily accessible. Casa de Shenika lies in the exclusive Casa de Campo resort, offering over 7000 acres of private land for guests to experience the prestige of the Dominican Republic! Refining top-class service, amenities and presentation for over fifty years, Casa de Campo is a resort above the rest! With a huge array of places to eat and drink, activities and facilities as well as three private beaches, you may find you have too many opportunities to live your best life! Restaurants sit in a variety of environments offering different scenes to enjoy alongside meals. Marvel at vistas on rooftops as you dine on international dishes or feast on Latin and Mediterranean dishes on the beach as you watch gentle waves and sunsets! Further restaurants sit outside the resort's grounds meaning you can dine on native delicious dishes and get a real taste of Dominican life! After meals why not head to the spa for some rejuvenation and relaxation. Holistic therapies and treatments will ensure you truly achieve your zen! What's more, the villa even offers massages on the beach, on an open-air pavilion! Guests are invited to take it easy or have a thrilling time on Minatas Beach. Golden sands and azure seas can be found along this stretch of the coast and bars and restaurants offer food and beverages, so why not sip a cocktail from a fresh pineapple as you soak in the beautiful sun rays, palm trees and parasols providing much-needed shade! The beach also offers guests water-sports for exhilarating, aquatic fun! And when the evening rolls around, the resort allows guests to come out and play! Regularly hosting international DJ's and live music, guests are invited to lounges, bars and even a nightclub to have an evening of revelling in the privacy and comfort of the resort!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26