Charming Casa with a Pool and Breathtaking views of the Chavon River
Ensure your stay in The Dominican Republic is fulfilled in style at Casa Astryd. Nestled by coastal shores, this charming villa brings you a homely feel that is complemented by opportunities to relax, refresh or entertain yourself with recreation!
The townhouse villa offers two floors of space to accommodate both your needs and wants! This delightful villa has been constructed in a traditional island house style and finished with neutral colours, wood fixtures left bare to present a homely and authentic feel all around its grounds.
Step into the ground floor of Casa Astryd and you will be greeted by a spacious and cosy living area. With a selection of plump sofas for lounging and a table, families can spend together-time as cool breezes, sounds and smells add an extra touch to magical evenings! Step to the other side of the ground floor and dine at the kitchen area. With a full kitchen area, complete with all the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Dominican Republic is alive with flavour and colour and you can experience its mesh of cultures all throughout the scenic and vibrant island. Known for its cuisine, marine scenes and landscapes, visitors have an array of tropical moments to choose from! La Romana sits on the south-eastern coast of the Dominican Republic and as such, you can expect the freshest tropical ingredients and settings for all of your activities. Famed for its beaches, nightlife and cookery, lose yourself in the magic of the region! Casa Astryd offers access to Casa De Campo, a resort along the coast offering a multitude of services and amenities. Dine at multiple restaurants within the resort offering different settings, for rooftop panoramic vistas and beach vibes and for different flavours including European, Mediterranean, Latin American and Caribbean cuisine! Nearby further restaurants outside the resort even more food offerings! When the sun goes down, the resort comes alive with an offering of sensational things to do in bars, lounges and even a nightclub. Enjoy a night or revelling or chilling as you enjoy refreshments and live music! Minatas beach sits just minutes away and begins your welcoming to some of the finest beaches known to man. Golden, powdery stretches of sand marry with crystal clear azure seas to give you the postcard-worthy scenes you crave! Minatas Beach offers a variety of water-sports like snorkelling, paddle-boating, and kayaking. To fully absorb the tranquillity ever-present during your stay on this beach, spoil yourself with a relaxing massage in an open-air pavilion! Guests will be happy to know they can dine and drink at the beach at the restaurant or sip cocktails from yummy pineapples on the shores! Head to the Saona Islands, famed for its natural beauty and part of government-protected national reservations. The serene settings on this deserted-island-style off-shore paradise are home to a rich variety of tropical sea life and birds! Finish off your stay with some snorkelling, sunbathing or simply swimming! Golf is offered at Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and more courses, so enjoy challenges against fellow travellers or simply practice your skills! The courses have been meticulously carved from the coral shores, craggy mountains, and rolling hills of the Dominican Republic landscape and as they sit by the shore, offer picturesque vistas of the Caribbean Sea, stretching into the distance!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26