Magnificent Manor with Beautiful Garden and Pool
The manor has a beautiful garden that explodes into view from the moment you step through the gate, making you think that you’ve somehow been relocated to a private garden far from the city limits. Trees that have been rooted to this spot for centuries loom overhead, providing shade to sunbathers who feel most at home outside on the soft lawns. The manor itself is an ancient one, with beautiful stone mosaics in the courtyard that greet visitors along with the garden. Guests will enjoy the convenience of staying inside the old city coupled with the privacy Lemonia provides.
The manor can accommodate up to eight people comfortably and has been updated with all the modern conveniences. It is fully furnished while keeping with the style and traditions of the old city, and like all our properties, our staff will always be available for a wide range of services that each guest may request, according to their needs and desires. We...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
In the heart of the old city of Rhodes, nestled in between palaces and marketplaces, lies a secret gem: Lemonia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.